Strange Lights

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Frank Sanoica, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

When I was a kid, I found I could produce a profusion of colorful effects by pressing upon my closed eyes with my fingertips. The most common color presented was red. Stars and flashing lights happened too, like fireworks.
    I did this mostly while in bed trying to sleep. No images so produced resembled anything animate or human, just flashes of various light effects.
    It still works today, though I hardly remembered until just now.
    Is this something common, or just another of my innumerable imponderables?
    You might have guessed that the second paragraph above, reveals why I'm posting this. I was ready to sleep, pressed my eyeballs, and,..........

Frank

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I keep seeing cats flick about the room, out of the corner of my eyes. I don't own a cat.o_O

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

Well I see no lights, and the only cat I see is my own. I thought this thread was going to be about flying saucers or something~ Now that would be entertaining. You just don't know what kinds of things are going to come your way I guess! I once saw a strange light out my bedroom window, and it turned out to be some kind of outdoor blue light my neighbor had on his garage. Somebody who lives in my development lights up his driveway at night with so many lights it really looks like an airport runway. It would be so funny, if he ended up with a plane in his driveway!!:)

Frank Sanoica and Ike Willis like this.