Suppressing The Cure For Cancer

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The government was the big beneficiary to the lawsuits filed against the tobacco industry, and they make a fortune by taxing tobacco products.

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't even have to look this fact up...as I know you speak the truth here. I am married to a lifetime smoker whose own Mom ended up chained to an oxygen tank until her death a few years ago. Nothing I say, no higher taxes on each pack he buys ever even makes him want to try to quit. There is no need to tell you I hate tobacco and my husband's addiction to it.

Smoking causes cancer too. And I do believe that the tobacco Companies had a Conspiracy going to suppress that information for a very long time! That information is out now but for way to many people that are addicted to tobacco products...they are to addicted to even try to break free...and probably really don't believe the truth that is finally out now.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
    Ken Anderson likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I've worked in clinics, and have been the recipient of the lunches provided by drug representatives. The food is provided because the visit is considered educational, and it takes place during the lunch hour of everyone who works at the clinic, at least those involved in the medication and treatment aspects. I always found the information interesting, and although relationships are formed among the employees, doctors and drug reps, I never witnessed anything untoward at the clinics where I worked. I believe in a more multi-pronged approach to any treatment, and wouldn't rely on one particular mode of treatment, nor would I want my loved ones to. I think that is becoming the norm, and I believe it's a healthy direction we're moving in, and I hope it continues. I do think some things are being suppressed, but I also don't believe it's at the treatment provider level.

I've been the recipient of free trial packs of medication at a few points in my life, and I appreciated having the ability to try out medication without expending funds until I knew whether or not it would help. I think even if someone developed a cure, it wouldn't cure everyone. Each of us is different, and our bodies respond differently to medications and other things, so in my opinion, cancer treatment, as well as treatment for other disorders, is an individual journey.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  4. Diane Lane

Registered

@Ken Anderson Don't forget the lawyers. They always benefit heavily from these extensive, protracted lawsuits. One reason I finally quite smoking was because I refused to pay another cent in taxes on cigarettes.

By the way, I don't have a vendetta against attorneys. As with every field, some are good, some are bad. I believe the field started out nobly, and they provided necessary services, much like the original labor unions.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

A good friend of mine was a research scientist working at the western University in London Ontario in the 1950s.
    He was giving a research grant to check on the connection between health and smoking his research after it was done was not published. The reason for this is the person who pays for the research has all rights to the research. The person who paid for that research was Rothmans. The research show that smoking had a negative effect on health.
    I joke with my friend that if he had known it was Rothmans he could have changed the results and made millions of dollars and be dragged around the world showing his results. He laugh and says you are probably right.
    This happens way to often the person who owns research is the person who pays for it The drug companies will never let a report out that shows their product is bad and they only show good studies to the FDA to get approval.

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Diane Lane

Registered

7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

@Diane Lane, I merged your thread with this one since they are about the same video series.

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. Diane Lane

Registered

Thanks, Ken, I didn't realize that. After I posted it, it occurred to me that it would have fit in this category, as well. I've only watched the first video so far, but it's in line with what I've believed for years. I pay more attention to the subject than some, since my family has been decimated from cancer. I'll have to go back and read the rest of the posts here.

9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It was simple enough that many people cured themselves over the last century.
    Nutrition the cancer answer shows how people , lay persons, and doctors, cured cancer frequently in the first half of last century - usually easily and with no side effects and low cost.
    Then what happened ?

Money.

Paid off the congress, got laws passed forbidding curing cancer. ta da, it worked so well, not one person I've asked face to face this year knows even ONE doctor healing ONE person.

If anyone is looking, they have to look at the results, not the studies, over the last century.
    See who did cure anything, easily, with few exceptions.

Prevention of course is even better, but avoiding the toxic jabs is extremely necessary.

Build up the immune system normally, naturally, from before 'mom' gets pregnant, through pregnancy, birth, and infancy. Very important formative years and mom's milk is always best.

Building the natural health in an individual is the same as in anyone else - provide what is needed nutritionally, not toxic drugs, and AVOID POLLUTION.