Synagogue Shootings

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Hal Pollner, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

With the recent rise in incidents of Anti Semitism, it would be essential for someone with a weapon and the knowledge of how to use it to be present in every Synagogue during services, and to shoot to kill anyone who is attempting to attack anyone within the building.

If the Rabbi and his staff are too timid to train themselves to use a weapon, then a member of Law Enforcement should be paid to be on hand during the full length of the Service.

Otherwise, more Synagogue killings will happen.

Hal

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Emma Smith and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Hal Pollner
    The Jewish Culture forbids violence. That explains the lack, supposedly, of any resistance offered by the Jews being led away to possible (or probable) death. They simply wouldn't fight. Had they known those Nazi rifles had no ammunition in them, very possibly many could have saved themselves.
    Frank

Patsy Faye likes this.
  3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

What a sad state of affairs.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I heard an interview with the Rabbi from the San Diego Synagogue. You won't hear it on the MSM since he complimented Trump as a "gentleman who understood the pain he was suffering. He also said he had asked all law enforcement folks to come to services armed...just in case.

5. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorry to disappoint but they played the compliment on CNN. They broadcast the whole thing, beginning to end. ;) :D

Maybe I missed it, but I did not hear the Rabbi say he asked law enforcement to come to any services armed. I did hear the spokesman for the sheriff's office say they would be increasing patrolling at all religious establishments in the area.

Last edited: May 1, 2019
    Frank Sanoica and Don Alaska like this.
  6. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Doesn't disappoint, but it does surprise. The law enforcement comment may have been made at the end of the interview when they were talking about the Border Patrol agent who disarmed the assailant. When I heard it, it was played together.

Frank Sanoica likes this.