Tartaria And The Great Mud Flood

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have been reading about this, and the more I have been reading, the more fascinating it has become.
    We have all noticed how beautiful and magnificent some of the older buildings from centuries past are , compared to the basic plain/functional design of everything we build now.
    I have been posting some pictures of some of these old structures, as I have been finding pictures of them.

Anyway, here is the basic concept of Tartaria and the mud floods.
    As recently as a few hundred years ago, we had a more developed civilization than the history books tell us existed, and they had free energy/electricity. Tartaria was where Russia is located now, but covered more of the world than modern day Russia encompasses.
    (Nicola Tesla came from that part of the world, and we know he had electrical experiments, and wanted to give America free electricity, too.)
    Some of the early pictures of Russia seem to show what looks like power line poles, but there are no power lines in between the poles.

The mud floods apparently happened in the 1800’s (at least for the most part), and they buried a lot of the older cities part way up with mud.
    When we look at some of these older pictures, you can see that underneath the buildings we have now, there are parts of the buildings that are covered up, which does lend to the possibility of some kind of mud flood.

This is one of the most searched topics on the internet right now, and if you look online, there are forums, pictures and YouTube videos with an abundance of information about both Tartaria, ancient world maps, and mud floods.

Here is one picture of a building where it is being excavated, and you can see that they have uncovered more of the structure that has been buried at some time.

B122E0C8-D60C-4D10-AA1B-71D861D80878.jpeg

2. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

A good part of Tartaria was China/Mongolia as well, Yvonne. Fascinating history there.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Here is a beautifully detailed map of the earth, as it was known back in the 1600’s. this world map was made in Amsterdam in 1689.
    Some historians say that ancient Tartaria even included parts of the Americas, and I saw some maps that showed something along that line, but they are hard to read and understand.
    Another interesting thing from this old map is that it also shows California as an island, and looks like it goes all of the way up the West Coast of what is now the United States.
    It seems to also show land closer to the North Pole than what most maps now show, and more islands in what I assume to he Hawaii.
    70085ECD-3EB4-4ECF-B19C-65EA454612F2.jpeg

4. Yvonne Smith

These were at one time much larger statues !
    What buried them ?

0B32599F-6D38-426E-94E3-C2273F951889.jpeg

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Could it be a combination of sediment building up around them and the weight of the stone helping to sink them over a long period of time? Shortly after we moved here twenty years ago, I came across a load of slate at an old slate quarry a few miles from here. I made a slate walkway along the side of our house. Within fifteen years, that slate was 2-3 inches underground, with grass grown up over the top of it.

John West and Lois Winters like this.
  6. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

I have seen the same at the old homestead where I grew up. Not far is an archeological dig, where they are finding artifacts from the time before contact with Europeans.

7. Yvonne Smith

This is just an artist’s creation, but it is actually similar to what people are finding as they excavate under some of our oldest buildings. Just as interesting, are the underwater buildings that have been discovered in the oceans of the shorelines of some countries. One of the historical theories that has caught my interest, is the idea of a history reset.
    It certainly almost seems like what we are going though right now, with the old statues being torn down, and old books and songs condemned. Our history is vanishing by the day, it seems, and one wonders where it will end .

F598A2BC-6C5C-4830-99B3-90F96A0523C2.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Mary Robi

Mary Robi Veteran Member
    Registered

The town I lived in in Turkey was actually the 7th version of the town. The other 6 were either underground or out in the sea.

Earthquakes. Many earthquakes.

Bobby Cole and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I was just talking to a local today who does a lot of metal detecting for Civil War relics. Fought less than 150 years ago, and the stuff is already under 40" of dirt...and deeper. Not buried by Man, but by Nature.

Is it earthquakes that shakes the earth and causes objects to settle down further and be lost forever?

John West likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Less than twenty years ago, I laid down a path of shale from the front yard along the side of the house to the backyard. Already, that shale is under a few inches of soil, and I didn't bury it. So, over a period of a century and a half, I can see that. As for buildings, however, wouldn't you think that someone would dig them out before they were completely buried?

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. John Brunner

Perhaps catastrophic events like earthquakes and volcanoes bury entire cities in a short period of time.

I just can't see a building sinking intact due to an earthquake. Even if it were built on silt, it would still not sink straight down in an even manner.

At least, that's this layman's opinion.

Regarding shale: I moved into my place 10 years ago and the investor who fixed it up laid a short shale walkway. I just reclaimed it a few weeks ago. It really needs to be taken up and a fresh layer of sand put down to raise it back up to ground level. Much of this is not things sinking, but dirt (shifting from somewhere) piling up around them.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

As far as rewriting history and why they give us certain versions of history in the first place, I find more plausible, if less world-affecting instances in the USA. For instance, there is ample evidence of large copper mining operations around the Great Lakes region. The implication is that this was done by Egyptians or Europeans for use abroad.
    Ostensibly, things like this are suppressed because of the desire to present the American Indian as a people with no history at all and so not quite real human beings. whose culture was worth respecting and preserving.
    My mother was supposedly completely Irish. There are rumors that my North Carolina family exchanged hostages with the Cherokees of the time. My mother and my aunts all have the broad, full.faces and high cheekbones that you notice looking at photos of Cherokee Indians..
    I might be a mongrel, full of mixed up DNA from around the world. If I ever decided to be a racist I'd have trouble deciding who to be racist towards.

John Brunner likes this.
  13. John Brunner

I went to college at night as an adult, and took an American Literature class when I was in my mid 30s. The earliest true American literature was the first person account of colonists and slaves.

Your comment reminded me of "Captive Narratives." Those were stories written by women who had been captured by American Indians and later "rescued." The stories that we read were by women who would have preferred to have been left with the tribes, because those tribes apparently respected the role women played in their cultures, and back home they were as chattel. I have no idea if those stories were selected to support a narrative, but am certain that was not the universal experience all such women had. Given the period, we're talking the tribes of the mid Atlantic.

But I find it interesting that those stories are not paraded around these days as examples of "white guys always bad" or some other tripe. And to some degree, the stories are an historical fact.

Dwight Ward likes this.
  14. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Max Igan is so sensible about a lot of things that I consider what he presents about 1000 lost years as a maybe. However, think about the million and one things to be altered, deleted or otherwise tidied up to make a consistent alternate history. It's a stretch, for sure.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Yvonne Smith

What do you make of this picture, @Dwight Ward ? Does this look like they are building the rails for a railroad, or like they are actually excavating old rails that were already there and covered up by time and dirt ?

D49369C9-BCF3-4C56-8E9C-B17B6BEA0DFF.jpeg