Tesla Dream Is Coming

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Veteran Member
    Registered

Tesla Technology Has Been Revived

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Greeter
    Staff Member Greeter Patron Registered

This is not exactly about Nicola Tesla, but I think that the towers must be doing something similar to what the towers did that Tesla was making. These unusual pictures that I found on one of my Facebook groups are from Russia in the late 1800’s, and they show some towers similar to our high voltage power lines . The odd thing is that there are no wires connecting the towers, and we can only guess at the function.
    I am wondering if anyone else here has seen similar pictures, or read about anything like this ?

119705A2-0374-47D0-8BD6-D7ADD1804B13.jpeg E0F0A026-2000-4F01-8C91-4855F5021530.jpeg

Lois Winters and Bess Barber like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Greeter

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Veteran Member
    Registered

Saw a documentary on Tesla - what a fascinating man, way ahead of his time and a little 'spooky' the knowledge
    he had

Bess Barber likes this.
  5. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I'm not sure that our current wires look worse than the pictures @Yvonne Smith posted. Those are just ugly.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Now, they are very interesting, Yvonne. Perhaps someone will post them in my pictures group and another person, might know about them.

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Greeter

I shared them on my facebook page, so you should be able to grab them from my page and share them if you want to do that, @Lois Winters . I want to find out more about these towers, because I can’t see what purpose they would serve, unless they were somehow transporting energy of some sort. I wonder why it didn’t spread to more countries if something like this was being used in Russia back that long ago ?

Lois Winters likes this.