Tesla Wireless Energy Dream Is Coming

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Tesla Technology Has Been Revived

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is not exactly about Nicola Tesla, but I think that the towers must be doing something similar to what the towers did that Tesla was making. These unusual pictures that I found on one of my Facebook groups are from Russia in the late 1800’s, and they show some towers similar to our high voltage power lines . The odd thing is that there are no wires connecting the towers, and we can only guess at the function.
    I am wondering if anyone else here has seen similar pictures, or read about anything like this ?

119705A2-0374-47D0-8BD6-D7ADD1804B13.jpeg E0F0A026-2000-4F01-8C91-4855F5021530.jpeg

Lois Winters and Bess Barber like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Saw a documentary on Tesla - what a fascinating man, way ahead of his time and a little 'spooky' the knowledge
    he had

Bess Barber likes this.
  5. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I'm not sure that our current wires look worse than the pictures @Yvonne Smith posted. Those are just ugly.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Lois Winters

Lois Winters Veteran Member
    Registered

Now, they are very interesting, Yvonne. Perhaps someone will post them in my pictures group and another person, might know about them.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Yvonne Smith

I shared them on my facebook page, so you should be able to grab them from my page and share them if you want to do that, @Lois Winters . I want to find out more about these towers, because I can’t see what purpose they would serve, unless they were somehow transporting energy of some sort. I wonder why it didn’t spread to more countries if something like this was being used in Russia back that long ago ?

Lois Winters likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Last night, I was reading an interesting story about Nikola Tesla and a time travel dream that he had. I can’t find where I read it, but will post it when (and if) I can find it again. I was surprised to read that Tesla and Mark Twain were great friends, and that Mark Twain possibly used Tesla as a model in at least one of his books.
    The gist of the story was that Tesla was invited to a dinner party where he was good friends with the hostess. He saw a Serbian lady at the party that he wanted to meet, but the hostess kept him busy , introducing him to other guests. He and the hostess arranged to have coffee together the next morning.
    Mark Twain was also there and he and Tesla were going to meet the next day for lunch.

After the party, Tesla went home and had a very real dream.
    In the dream, he started at the beginning of the party again, but this time, he left the hostess and met the Serbian lady and they visited, and he made a date for coffee with her the next morning.
    Mark Twain also was in the dream, and they again agreed to meet for lunch.
    Then Tesla awoke and less than an hour had passed since he went to bed and had the dream.

The next morning, he went to the coffee shop to meet his friend, the hostess, but she wouldn’t speak to him and left. Puzzled, he started to return home, but then met the Serbian lady, who said she had been waiting for him to have coffee together.
    At noon, when Mark Twain arrived, Tesla started to tell him about the evening and the strange dream, but Twain confirmed that the dream had indeed been real, and he had spent the evening chatting with the Serbian lady, to the distress of the hostess friend.

So, is it possible that Tesla time-traveled back to before he went to the party, and relived those hours and changed what happened ? We know that Tesla was very interested in time travel, and so was Mark Twain.

9. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I've repeated my post above Yvonne, I believe what he said about the dream, this man was truly gifted which extended to psychic
    abilities and great foresight

@Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

It's been a while since I read it, but I thought that A Confederate Yankee in King Arthur's Court was a huge departure from his usual fare and, at the time that I read it anyhow, I wasn't impressed. His regular stuff was much better. I think I was pretty young then, however; perhaps I missed the satirical nature of it.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

I remember reading the story in one of those Comic Book Classics, which were comic book versions of classic stories like Ivanhoe, Midsummer’s Night’s Dream, Connecticut Yankee, and a bunch of other ones that were sold back when I was a kid.
    I don’t think that I read the actual book, but I loved the story when I read it in the comic book format. Now that I know that he might have been thinking of Tesla and time travel, I think I might want to read the actual book.
    I think that there is another one of Twain’s books that was supposed to have been about Tesla, but not sure which one right now.

Ken Anderson likes this.