Texas Governor Concerned About Jade Helm

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Yvonne Smith, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The military training operation which will be operating in ten (or more?) states starting in mid-July is supposed to be headquartered near Midland Texas, from what i have read. They may possibly be using the Walmart that has been shut down unexpectedly in Midland.
    Even though the military insists that it will just be a drill, and will not affect any citizens of any of the involved states, the Governor of Texas is very concerned about his state, and has ordered the Texas national Guard to monitor what happens during the drilll.
    Speculation is rampant about jade Helm, with some people believing that it will actually be a round-up of disssidents, and people on the governments "red list", and other people saying that it is nothing but a drill that will happen late at nights, and outside of inhabited areas.

When I lived in Washington near Mt. St. Helens, it turned out that the forest across the street from our trailer house was actually a training area for soldiers to learn survival techniques.
    Part of those techniques was to steal peoples chickens, and sleep in the outbuildings. One morning, I found that the hay bales in the horse barn had been relocated just perfectly for a person to snuggle up in between the bales and keep warm. We would hear them talking on two-way radios out in the woods sometimes, and at night, occasionally a laser beam would light up the ceiling of our bedroom.
    This drill will involve hundreds, if not thousands of soldiers ; and there are already reports of helicopters in the air over Houston, and other areas, more than is usually seen.

http://rt.com/usa/254077-texas-governor-monitor-training/

Ike Willis and Diane Lane like this.
  2. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I think this is scary as hell! My son has always wanted to join the Marines, but now he feels like he cannot, in good conscience, do so.

"Its sole purpose is to train US Special Operations Forces in their core skill sets for future use overseas. Inaccurate and untrue information is being circulated about training exercise Jade Helm either accidently or to promote personal agendas.” What? In peoples' backyards? What is the precedent for this? Do we not have training camps anymore?

"According to officials, troops will be operating undercover among civilians, improving their skills to blend in with the crowd." Why? Why do they need to learn to blend in with their own countrymen?

What are we allowing to happen here?

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Stealing people's chickens? In what world is that o.k.? If they came to my neighborhood and did that, they'd be shot. I hope the Texas National Guard does monitor the activity. Here's an article from the last such exercise I heard of...this was a big deal around here (up in Houston, not my neighborhood), citizens were very alarmed. http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnew...nd-black-helicopters-in-us-cities-spark-panic I don't agree with drills like this. There are plenty of military installations where this type of training could and should be carried out, not in our cities, countryside, or other place where it could be misconstrued.

Brittany Houser likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Something to consider...
    For a long time there have been reports about HAARP, and the possibility of weather-manipulation . When you look at the HAARP activity map, that is actually where you will next see earthquakes, and even tornadoes,, storms like Hurricane Sandy, and more.
    The recent video of HAARP activity has shown it to be in the Texas and Oklahoma vicinity., right where we have been having all of the worst flooding.
    Just a wild hypothesis here; but suppose that HAARP can actually manipulate the weather. Suppose the government wants to run their military drills in Texas, and the governor tells the National Guard to keep an eye on them, and Texas doen't like the idea of the military drills in their state.
    Now.... most of Texas is flooded and in a state of emergency, and they are begging for the government to come there and help them.
    Just think about this for a moment.

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited: May 30, 2015
  6. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks Joe for your words of wisdom here. We want and need our militay to be able to protect us the citizens but we do not want to know how they go about doing that. The eneny has no problem hiding in your backyard stealing your chickens or even your children if it is part of their agenda. The thought of ISIS on the boarder in Mexico is alot more scary to me than our own troops camping out in my backyard and I live on the East Coast. I am sorry I don't see a problem here, we want to be safe and the world is changing and not in our favor.

Bill Boggs likes this.
  7. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

These kinds of military operations have been going on for years.The Texas Governor must have been watching too many of those Roswell incidents from back in the forties. It's not the Texas national Guard he was having shadow the military maneuvers, it's the Texas State Guard, a separate organization of which the Governor is the Commander. It's more like a state air force and can't be federalized as the National Guard can. Anyway that's a bunch of BS. He shouldn't be taken too seriously.

8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I believe that the Texas governor said that he would have the guard look into it in order to appease several Texas citizens who were concerned and asking him to do something about it. Since the governor is a Republican, the media chose to portray it as if he was the one with the concern. Military operations have been going on for years but most people, who haven't lived in an area where they are taking place, don't realize how disruptive and scary they can be to people who are simply wanting to live their lives. While I was living in the Rio Grande Valley, the military conducted a drill in a town of about 20,000 people named Kingsville, just north of the Rio Grande Valley, where I was living. Without warning to the people who lived there, several helicopters (yes, black ones) landed, simultaneous with military troops and equipment blocking off the town. Residents and students (there is a Texas A&M campus there) were told to remain indoors and, from the many reports, people were treated as if they were on the receiving end of a hostile invading army. Guns were pointed at people, and there was a lot of shouting. Local television news carried reports of a military presence in Kingsville, including that they did not yet know what the purpose was or whose military it was. There was no follow up to these stories, and the following days, the media acted as if nothing had occurred.

Diane Lane and Yvonne Smith like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

That's not so wild at all. It is a fact that the government has been working at controlling the weather, and there were indications that it could be used for military purposes. With all of the hype about global warming, global climate change, or whatever the heck they'll be calling it tomorrow, any strange weather occurrences could easily be attributed to climate change, and used to bolster the politics behind climate change.

Diane Lane likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

This might or might not be connected with the Jade Helm drill coming up in July; but it is certainly liable to be affecting people who live in the Southwest.
    Last month, there was an earthquake near the Hoover Dam in Nevada, and within two days, the water in Lake Mead (which was already low) had dropped by about 6-8 feet, a HUGE drop, and Lake Mead is a huge lake.
    By the next day, the chart showed the water higher than it was before it had the drop, and they said the reason was due to a faulty sensor. After that, it continued to drop at a few inches a day, like it had shown before the earthquake.
    When the water level reaches 1075, then it is declared a national emergency, and the federal government can declare mandatory water rationing there. At 1050 level, the tunnel which carries the water to the whole Las Vegas area is above the water level, and there will be NO water for that part of the country that is supplied from Lake Mead.
    So, that brings us up to today. The water level is now below the 1075 level. California is already starting to shut off water rights to places that have had the senior water rights for over 100 years. They have shut off over 114 of these senior water rights already, and this is just starting. Some of the places are farms which have already planted crops, and now will have no way to water the crops, so they will lose the whole harvest.
    Other places affected are developed areas with very nice homes on them, and some of these are within a few days of losing their total water supply.

http://lakemead.water-data.com

11. Yvonne Smith

We have talked about the government becoming militarized, and some of the times where law enforcement seems to have gone completely overboard.
    With the advent of Jade helm, even more people have been worrying about what is going to happen. Since all coverage about the whole drill is being blacked out, we have no way of knowing what is even going on with this drill.
    Even the people who make videos all the time and put them on youtube are not doing it, or the videos are being taken right back down as fast as they are posted.

Apparently, this video was taken off, and has also been posted again, but who knows how long it will last this time. It shows the Jade helm insignia on a law enforcement vehicle, I believe in Detroit, which is totally out of the JH area. Obviously, this is some kind of a permanent insignia, and not anything to do with just a drill. makes you wondr even more if the whole thing is actually not a drill ?

There is some pretty graphic video in this; so you may or may not want to watch it.

12. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't see the necessity of involving civilians, nor of invading cities, when there are plenty of places drills of that nature could take place. This is supposed to be a free country, where we can roam about at will, and not be told to hunker down, unless there is actual danger. What angers me is that these people supposedly report to us, since we are the taxpayers, and fund their activities.