The Annihilation Agenda

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

-- Natural News

This is a new article, but it's not a new agenda, or theoretical agenda, depending on whether you believe it or not. There are plenty of quotes from people, whose names you know, suggesting that the world would be better off if 90% of its population would be killed - but not them or their families, of course. They want to get rid of the riff-raff, leaving only the elite and a slave class to serve them.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  2. Ken Anderson

The Natural News article above includes a link to a video about the Annihilation Agenda, which can be found here on Brighteon.com but apparently, it offends the folks at Google, because it's not on Youtube so I can't embed it.

Here's one that is on Youtube, not the same video but about the same subject.

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There is much that is true there, but much that probably isn't. The idea of the stupid killing each other off is a fascinating concept. I don't think it will be in my lifetime, but I am fairly self-sufficient here and could live for quite a while without outside help. A good many Alaskans are that way due to where we live. Those who live in Anchorage probably wouldn't fair so well. If you have read any of the Patriot books, you can see some of this stuff, as well as One Second After, and Deep Midwinter. These are all disaster books of different kinds, and some are not reality based. They all, in some form demonstrate the difficulty of evacuating large population centers and providing for chronic disease sufferers, such as diabetics. No power, no medicine.

Bobby Cole and Frank Sanoica like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

I am guessing that the biggest kill-off will come in the form of a manufactured pandemic. I'm pretty sure they've been playing around with that idea for a while now.

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Don Alaska
    I read somewhere once that Joseph Stalin was quoted as saying his country would benefit most from the elimination of the sick, the weak, and the elderly. His contrived "famines" achieved that to some degree, I suppose. But the "strong" remaining became acutely aware of the Russian position: paranoia strikes deep; into their lives it would creep. The Russian people as a group have historically trusted no one.
    Frank

Lois Winters and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Ken Anderson
    Many instances of possible "testing" of these concepts have been evidenced. HIV is one of them; human beings have been around ~ 2 million years, why did HIV fail to appear much sooner than ~ 1980? It simply "evolved" itself? B.S., I think.

People living around the area of Kingman, AZ have been complaining of vague illnesses for some years now. Collective screenings have found these folks have elevated levels of Barium in their bodies. Barium is a toxic element in most of it's compounds, chloride, oxide, etc. The sulphate is used for barium x-ray diagnosis, as it is insoluble and therefore not poisonous. But other compounds of barium accumulated in the body cause a variety of symptoms. There is no natural source of barium around Kingman........

But it's been detected in samples of the air. Technically-adept people have pointed to known experiments done by governmental agencies, upwind of Kingman, involving "cloud seeding" in efforts to develop various means of climate-control.

One of the materials used is barium. Climate? Or population control?

Frank

Ken Anderson and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Chemtrails....

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

"The idea of the stupid killing each other off is a fascinating concept." What would we do without Congress? The Democratic Presidential field would be empty unless they have some kind of exemption.

Joe Riley likes this.
  9. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Barium? Ouch, you just struck a chord Frank!
    I have a friend who owns an on line (invitation only) science magazine. He and his wife live in a yurt in Colorado (I believe) and the last time I spoke to him he told me that they were dying. He’s been researching a cancer cure via cannabis and all of his research plants and food plants were saturated with barium and mercury. He didn’t believe his own testing so he had them tested at another research lab and the results came back the same as his own. He and his wife were being poisoned.
    The claim was made that they (whoever they are) used those elements to bounce some wavelength off of to produce some form of weather control.
    At least, that was the rationalization.

At the present time I’m not totally up on the science but I’ll drop an email off to Rich and see if he’s up to discussing what he’s found out since I last heard from him. Heck, I haven’t even dropped in on his magazine for a while so I guess it’s time I did. He was pretty upset but surprisingly not for his own upcoming death nor even his wife’s but outraged that someone thought saturating the air with two elements which even in small portions are poisonous to humans was a good idea in the first place.

10. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

@Bobby Cole please post the info provided by your friend. I would be very interested.

11. Frank Sanoica

Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This is one of Rich’s earlier emails to me which designates “coal ash” and some references to calcium as the suspected culprit. After he and another lab tested his plants, they found mercury and barium in some pretty high concentrations but I can’t find that particular email. I might not have archived it for further reference.
    Do note: I suppose I could have cropped everything but to tell the truth, I simply did not wish to go to the trouble.

Note 2: I wrote Rich to find out what the recent determinations are, but thus far he hasn’t written back. Should be fairly soon though.

Attached Files:

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  13. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Thanks, @Bobby Cole. It looks like he is a bit of conspiracy buff, as am I, but The quant analysis would be interesting on the mercury and barium, and what form they are taking. Perhaps he should move from his current location to someplace cleaner if he is truly concerned for his health.

14. Chris Ladewig

Chris Ladewig Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe there is a reason for the big push to inoculate people lately, especially flu and whooping cough. I think that is where this annihilation of man kind has already started. I have no information to back that up, it is just my believe.

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Far too many people don't realize that what they might believe to be the news is little more than a massive advertising campaign, to the point where even people who should know better have forgotten that the measles wasn't that big of a deal. Yes, some people died from it and others suffered serious consequences, but they were the minority, and I don't think their numbers were any higher than those who suffer consequences, including death, from the vaccinations. With our Democrat majority, Maine is about to mandate vaccinations, and once vaccinations are made mandatory, we will have no knowledge or control over what is being injected into our bodies, and that of our children.

Think of this. If they were really worried about disease, they would be fighting to close the borders. Clearly, the prevention of disease is not the objective.

Think of this, too. If they can mandate vaccinations, they can require you to take any drugs that they want you to. As for parental consent, there is no such thing anymore. The children belong to the government.