The Anti Trump Threads On That Other Forum Are Going Too Far

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Chrissy Cross, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

image.jpg Hope none of you live in this despicable place in PA. As described by this Hillary supporter. I would be livid if I lived there and someone posted that on my friendly seniors forum. What garbage!!

Diane Lane likes this.
  2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

hello moving co??

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Registered

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know for sure, of course, but if I were to see both a Nazi flag and a Trump sign, my assumption would be that a Hillary voter put them there. No one can be stupid enough to believe that this combination would help get Trump elected. Quite a few people have Confederate flags up now, even here in Maine, but they were inspired by the politically correct nonsense that was instigated a year or so ago, where the Confederate flag was banned from pretty much everything except private residences, so they are displayed by some people who have never been south of New England.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2016
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

A flag, any flag, is nothing more than a symbol. To some, like @Gary Ridenour, an American flag represents a more deeply intoned reverence than flags of any kind displayed by P.C.-adherents of dubious intelligence.

Just my two cents.
    Frank

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Totally agree with you @Ken Anderson. I'm tired of Trump being compared to Hitler too. I don't see it.

The liberals are stooping lower than usual. They're so obvious too. :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

why do they hate Trump?? he's a nationalist not a globalist

8. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

That sounds like a pretty nice place to live. No doubt they are exaggerating what they consider the negative, and it's obvious from the examples given who their heroes are, and that goes right along with Obama's fundamental transformation of America. Their problem is that they can't control those who don't think like them, meaning those in the middle, or on the right. These people won't consider the possibility that they are wrong and they are the extremists. Those same people probably support the movement to brag about abortions, and no doubt donate to Planned Parenthood, yet slam those who support the rights of babies to live. This is the same group claiming to be anti-fascist in the 60s and 70s, but they're actually pro-fascist, as long as it's their fascist in charge. It's all about the control. They're fine with taking money from middle America and using those funds against the beliefs of the people from whom the money was taken, but that's not what this country was based on.

Chrissy Cross and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm also guessing that this town was happy when this poster left. :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  10. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Ha ha, assuming s/he ever actually lived there, the townspeople probably threw a party upon his/her departure! fireworks2.jpg

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  11. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I look in on that board once in a while. I don't post there. The mod told me that If I didn't like what they said, to leave. So I left. :D If, while I am Lurking there, I see that a post is in the Anti Trump thread, I don't even open it. I did for a while but then it got so I knew what they were all going to say before they said it. It got pretty boring. And, in my humble (Well, maybe not so humble :D) opinion the absolute worst thing that can happen to a board is for it to become boring. That is a sure death for a board. It would be better off with everybody fussing, fighting and raising hell. People would get their popcorn and settle back to see the fight. :D

Chrissy Cross and Yvonne Smith like this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It's the same few people posting over and over on it.

I think the one guy will have a nervous breakdown if Trump wins. Today he's saying that Russia is paying trolls to write comments supporting trump in the comment sections or to vote in polls.

They seem to be getting more desperate I've noticed, lol.

13. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

Like I said, I don't even read what they post. It's just more of the same ol', same 'ol.

Martin Alonzo and Chrissy Cross like this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I have to know what's going on everywhere....I might miss something. :)

15. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Pardon me for intruding. I just want to share my observation of our past presidential election last May. The heated campaign broke friendship, not among the candidates but among friends because of the partisanship. The eventual winner, our current president now, has rabid supporters that they tend to quarrel in social with anyone against their candidate. No matter if their friends are slighted, they continue lambasting the other candidates including the supporters. In my circle there are several former friends who are now snubbing each other after being unfriended in Facebook.

Chrissy Cross likes this.