The Eugenics Crusade

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

A part of the PBS American Experience series, The Eugenics Crusade tells the story of largely unknown campaign to breed a better American race, and can be viewed online. It traces the rise of the movement, which had a great deal of influence on German Nazi policies before and during World War II. This is not a theory, but it was a conspiracy, so I'll put it here. It could also be a fit in the history of science sections.

2. Ken Anderson

We do it with animals and we do it with plants. Is this evil or common sense? Was it maybe a good idea, but the Nazis went too far with it? Is it scary or does it offer hope for a better future?

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I was unable to see the video because it is not available in the D.R. There is always the idea of selective breeding to improve the herd and you get into purebreds which sometimes are full of genetic problems. Some purebred dogs go blind as they get older others have back problems. So this type of inbreeding has many problems Even the Royal family suffered from to much inbreeding. Every time science gets involved with mankind improvement it scares me. Especially when the elites are the ones that paying the scientist. When you have people literately experiment on others because you think you are better. Like the medical studies [syphilis] used on blacks in the US they would have trouble doing that if they were white. Eugenics is a fancy way of saying I am better than you so lets have more of me and we will get rid of you.
    Here is proof that we need all people my wife, which I would say by my standards is poorly educated. One day she said it would rain I looked out side not a cloud in the sky and then checked the weather on the internet no sign of rain. Then I checked the satellite photos of the Caribbean not a cloud in sight. I told her there is no chance of rain but she said again it will rain to-day. Later that day we had a very heavy rain and I now know we need people who we think are inferior just might be the smart ones.

4. Ken Anderson

They let you view all of the other conspiracy stuff but not something dealing with a conspiracy based on historical fact? Hitler got many of his ideas and much of his justification from American eugenicists.

5. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo , you say your wife is poorly educated. But there is a HUGE difference in not having learned and not being able to learn. I suspect that she is a very smart lady who just has not had what you consider a formal (Good) education. I expect that she is quite knowledgeable in things that you have absolutely no knowledge of.

About Eugenics: I didn't see all the video because it is so long. Maybe I'll watch it later.

I suppose it won't make me any friends here but I am not totally against Eugenics. I personally know a lady who was mentally impaired, not to the point that she couldn't function but could only do things that didn't call for a lot of intelligence. She married a man who was like her. They had a daughter who was the same. The daughter had two daughters who were the same. One of them was taken away temporarily for "Failure to thrive" because her mother did not (or could not) care for her properly. The daughters had children who were the same. So it goes from generation to generation. Most of them become dependent on welfare.

I also knew a man who was mentally impaired. He was dependent on welfare. He wanted to marry someone like him. The welfare people told him that to get permission to marry, he or she would have to be made infertile. They agreed , married and lived happily ever after. I have no problem with that. That was back when the welfare people could do that.

6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Ken I have had problems PBS when I had satellite internet through the US I could watch it but now I am on Dominican internet they say it is not available here.

Neville Telen and Ken Anderson like this.
  7. Neville Telen

Neville Telen Veteran Member
    Registered

Not certain, but I suspect a socks proxy or VPN would solve that problem. I know those in Europe are blocked from Netflix (and similar crapola), but circumvent it via proxies and VPNs (https://thevpn.guru/get-american-netflix-abroad-outside-us/). Yep, looks like the same scenario for PBS (https://thevpn.guru/unblock-pbs-outside-us/). If you want, I will research it for you.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  8. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff