The Greatest Lie Ever!

Discussion in 'History & Geography' started by Joe Riley, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"Here are the definitive arguments..This is a 10 part, 2 hour+ video. You may watch it in parts.

Take it, or leave it alone, still very interesting material.."

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Wow, @Joe Riley , you are down one of my favorite rabbit holes ! Since you are investigating, please check out Rob Skiba, he talks about this from the Christian perspective. You will find a LOT of interesting information here, and not just about flat earth.
    Mark Sargent is where I started with this, too, and I follow both Mark and Rob on Youtube; but I think that Rob Skiba is the best. I will post his video about the Chicago skyline expedition.
    Rob's website:
    http://testingtheglobe.com/

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The video that I posted is long, and contains parts or segments of a series. It covers The South Pole, NASA, United Nations, Commercial air flights in the Southern Hemisphere, the GPS System and more. It is the most convincing that I have watched and covers also the entire faked Space program. It started after WW II and people our age have lived our whole life under this lie. It is pretty sobering to think of that. I hope everyone will take time to view it, before they close their mind. The USGS map is from 1000 years ago, by a Persian Scientist named Al-Biruni.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

If you browse through the older threads in the conspiracy section, there are some I have started there about several of these topics, and I think one that shows the faked Red Bull space jump as well. I know there is one about NASA, and also the moon landings being faked, as well as the space program being started by the Nazi scientists who were sneaked into the country with fake documents.
    It really changes your ideas of what is real, once you start to see what is fake.
    It is pretty obvious that the shadow government knows this well-kept secret and the UN map is a good example of that. If they actually believed that Antarctica was a continent, then would have added it onto the map somewhere.
    As a Christian, I believe in the Genesis story of creation, and that the Holy Bible is definitely a flat-earth book. I even have Rob Skiba's webpage on my profile here in the "information" part.
    There are some good facebook groups also; but like everything else, you have to go through the trash looking for the pearls.

Joe Riley likes this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Why are citizens of our Country flying over Oceans without the safety net of the GPS System? The "G" in GPS stands for global. Huge deliberate gaps are found in the Southern Hemisphere only. The GPS System was built by the DOD.

I believe that the only reason the NASA & the UN were created,was to control the "heavens & earth", keeping the existing dome and firmament a secret from the people. It's like you have lived your whole life in a huge lie.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

What's At The Bottom Of The Deepest Hole On Earth?

"The sphere model they show us in school shows a crust, mantle, outer core and inner core with a molten middle and layers of various substances going out. The truth is however that no one has ever drilled deeper than 8 miles down! The Russian drilling operation that tried spend decades getting down that far, then almost another decade trying to go a few hundred more feet before deciding the rock was too hard to continue":
    [​IMG]
    "So in reality, no one has ever drilled past the crust, let alone the mantle, outer or inner core they show us in text books, they’re just making it up completely! There is clearly molten lava in/under volcanic mountains, but how much there is under the Earth or exactly where remains unknown". ~ Eric Dubay

A second video,with some biblical perspective.

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  7. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Is this about the Earth actually being flat? I will have to take a look, although it's hard to believe we could be so deceived, but as I say that, the word "easily" comes to mind since I think people "choose" what they want to believe, many times, for their own comfort, what comfortable for them to believe. If that's what this is about, I will take a view. It's will be later as I have errands, but thanks @Joe Riley and @Yvonne Smith.

The older I get, the less I care what anyone else thinks about "what I believe" or "what I find right or wrong" and worth looking into;) So many say they are open-minded, but their not.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

This is one of those things that we learn from the time we are little. We grow up and start school with globes in the home/schoolroom; so we never question whether something of this magnitude could be a deception.
    I first looked because I thought that Mark Sargent must be a complete idiot; but then I listened to what he was actually saying, fell down the rabbit hole, and have been there ever since.
    I am both amazed and hugely elated that @Joe Riley has started looking into this , too. I am not alone in the world anymore......

IMG_0162.JPG
    Look at the difference in the size and shape (and even the colors) of the continents from one "photo" to the next. They are composite paintings, not photographs.

Denise Evans likes this.
  9. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

The one thing I think of, is different distance in photos, and also, weather conditions?? I'm still intrigued. Wonder about the other planets and solar system, Universe then. ttys, gotta head out for awhile. The bible says something about this, and I believe many christians believe that the Earth is actually flat. I'm undecided, but yes, I lean towards it being round as I was taught. I'm still open to learning more about this;)

10. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I always wondered why they couldn't turn the Hubble and look at the earth, and show it as it is, If our earth is a closed system with a dome or firmament over us, and we sit in the center of the "4 corners", with the "universe" only a hologram, then we could never need or have a real "space program". Also NASA has never released films of the earth from space, showing it spinning. Never. All photos of earth are composite, "photo-shopped" ones.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

And this also leads to the realization that there were NO aliens from outer space here----ever---not now or in the past; and if we are told in the future that there is some kind of UFO's or space invasion (as was brought out in one of the threads just before the elections here), then that is a trick, and probably done with holograms, too.
    The Mars Rover is in Greenland, , we have no way to control a satellite that is way out by Jupiter (if Jupiter were actually out there), and what we call a planet, the Bible calls "wandering stars".

Check out these pictures of the Red Bull space jump, and you can see that there are at least two different versions of the capsule that he is supposed to be jumping out of. If you do a search on this, the antennas are different in some pictures, and the ground below is totally different in some backgrounds.
    IMG_1950.JPG

Joe Riley likes this.
  12. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Antarctica From Space -FAKE

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  15. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry to have a difference of opinion but I rely on experience and people who have nothing to gain by telling their experiences. I sailed for six years of my retirement have see proof of the curvature of the earth. While sailing into Cuba I seen the mountains hours before I saw the shore line which was some 20 -25- miles closer. Older sailing ships had the crow’s nest so they could see over the horizon and some of them believe in the flat earth theory too. A good friend raced a sailboat in around the world races they travel the southern route which by the flat earth theory would be such a long race but it was not so all the people who were in that race must have all lied as well. You can find discrepancies in photos of course but that is not proof of a flat earth.

If the lat earth theory is true who built it and for what reason?

Frank Sanoica and Joe Riley like this.