The Honduran Horde

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Hal Pollner, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

When their numbers swell and they attain our Border...what action should we take?

The Mexican police and military isn't stopping them!

Will this be another "Give me your Tired and your Poor, your Huddled Masses yearning to breathe free, the Wretched Refuse from your teeming shore"?

No thanks, Emma Lazarus...we'll do just fine with the illegals we already have!

Hal

2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

They should send over a drone packed with sleeping gas because they are all tired and need the rest. They could but up razor wire and pepper spay as a celebration when they reach the border. Of course if you want to fix the problem for good just shoot the first hundred and that would do it. The only problem would be the flood of tears coming from the Democrats. Also Soros would be made for waisting all that money.

Don Alaska and Frank Sanoica like this.
  3. Hal Pollner

Registered

I'm surprised that a man from the D.R. would take that attitude.o_O
    But I'm with you anyway!
    Hal

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I live in the D.R. yes but born and raised in Canada. I listen to people here all wanting to go to the US or Canada not knowing anything about it. The only thing they know are the people who did go to the US coming back and showing off all the money they made. Some worked for it and deserve it other found you had to work and then resulted in doing illegal things to get their money. Either way they come back to the D.R. with money so everyone thinks if they get to the US they are rich. Some people never know just how well off they are and [think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence]

5. Tex Dennis

Tex Dennis Veteran Member
    Registered

It will really be an interesting show down for all involved, I would announce the fate in advance of those trying to enter and not back down any from what was said, now what to say? It may well be a make or break situation for all. Water cannons possible with heavier backup if attacked, there will be some injured for sure. I feel sure the democraps love this.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Here would be an interesting tactic Trump should say if these people invading the the US are from Honduras than we need to declare war on Honduras and is there any from Guatemala we can add that country too. Be prepared for an attack.

7. Tex Dennis

Registered

OK throw this out there, what should be done?
    I wish I had the answer.
    Tear gas, water cannons it will not be nice.????????????????

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  8. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Tex Dennis @Martin Alonzo

"Screen" all of them as best possible? Discriminate by age: no young hoodlums, vagrants, drug users, idiots, sickly elderly? Seems during WW-II a big boatload of immigrants arriving here (US) was turned away, only to be sunk by German U-boat? Best I can remember of it.

I have no doubt many of these folks, possibly the majority, are law-abiding God-fearing people, as are the majority of Mexicans clawing their way in, all willing to risk everything, including their lives.........

So, I hesitate to quote the oft-seen slogan at gun shows:

"Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out!"

Frank

Bobby Cole and Nancy Hart like this.
  9. Hal Pollner

Registered

Dum-Dums by the tens of thousands...if their children get hit...too bad.

Why not go the other way and invade Colombia? No language barrier there.

Hal

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Frank quote [[I have no doubt many of these folks, possibly the majority, are law-abiding God-fearing people, as are the majority of Mexicans clawing their way in, all willing to risk everything, including their lives.....]]
    Law-abiding people don't brake laws they broke the law entering into Guatemala, then again entering Mexico. and they want to cross into the US illegally. So your thought these are so great of people that is not so. Now I do think they are being used and taken advantaged paid to do this. What is needed to know who organized this group, who is giving them all these good clothing, who is feeding this mob, and who is leading it. If you think for one minuet all those people all on their own all got the same idea of leaving their country all at the same time. Some one or group is behind this and I think they don't like the progress POTUS is making and trying to stop him at all cost.

11. Tex Dennis

Registered

Just heard 1 from my neighbor a female view round them up guarded in a secure area close to the border, real close, anyone can leave the way they came in at any time, they live on what they have yet free to leave at any time, funds better spent on our own citizens. BUT advise them prior of this, what ever force is required to keep the peace or to quell any crime. State and mean it.

I early voted today and asked the beto man in the lot next door what should they do and got no comments back, not was anything said when I asked why the Mexican band and music as beto is not Mexican, no reply either.

12. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    I find it difficult to believe that these hordes of people are so universally-stupid, or so universally-desperate, that they would knowingly engage in breaking the law for some money, or that they do not know their lives will be in serious danger, or that they received payment in advance, or that they could be all so foolish as to believe they WILL be paid at all.

Or, maybe I'm naive, or do not understand this situation clearly. I DO know that our Border Agents routinely discover and detain entire truck-loads of folks being clandestinely brought in. Do you think our Border Patrol PAYS Mexicans to do this, to perpetuate their own position as "protectors of our borders"?
    Frank

13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Frank this is no different than what happened in Europe how did these poor Africans buy passage on big ships to bring them to Europe the truth is they did not. Someone convinced them and probably paid them to leave their country and head to a place they have no knowledge of and a promise of a better life. That is what is happening here. If you honestly think these people are just moving because of tough times than there would be a steady stream not a organized mob. They need to go after the people or group behind it. Funny when you cut off the money there will be a lot less people and probably down to the honest one's

14. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They were recruited by US-based open-border organizations. Plus, they are only walking for photo ops every now and then. The rest of the time, they are traveling on trucks and buses. If you look at the pictures, you can see that they have assigned leaders, wearing green vests. Anyone who buys into the idea that these are honest people who simply want a better life (which wouldn't qualify for asylum), or people who are fleeing danger in their homeland, you're not paying attention. For one thing, if you're fleeing danger in your homeland, do you bring the flag of your homeland with you, along with some US flags that you can desecrate and burn along the way, just so you'll be welcomed in America?

15. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I agree 100% Ken This is an organized attack on the US

Don Alaska likes this.