The Legitimacy Of Trump's Election

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

The Legitimacy of Trump's win will just never ever be accepted by his opponents no matter what. They will continue pick and snipe at every appointment, every coming and going, every decision . Even IF the Russians interfered with our election I see no difference between that and the American Media's attempt to influence voters on behalf of Clinton.

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The amazing thing to me is that the voting machines are for the most part NOT connected to the net. For all practical purposes they are just a little more than adding machines.
    The information provided from those machines is then thrown on a computer and sent in which is a gimme but the numbers that are provided to a central unit still have to tally with the numbers from the voting machines.
    If the Russians or anyone else hacks into a central computer to change an outcome it would only take someone with a 3rd grade education to compare the primary and secondary numbers to come up with any differences.

To me, all the hype is absolutely bogus which is still media meat for more untruth from what should be reliable resourses.
    Worse yet, the media is reporting that the CIA is attesting to hacks from the Russians and the FBI is saying nope, it didn't happen. Even McCain, Lindsey, and a couple of other congress guys are now investigating the proposed hacks that placed Trump into office.
    Just another conspiracy that the media can make money off of.

Denise Evans and Ike Willis like this.
  3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree 100%.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They hope to influence the members of the Electoral College or, barring that, to delegitimize Trump's presidency. In that, they can be assured of "bipartisan" support from Republicans like McCain, Graham, Ryan, and the rest of the NeverTrumper crowd, who are still very afraid of a President whose agenda differs from their own globalist agenda.

5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ren Tanner
    The whole thing is like a charade, albeit that the "stakes" are so incredibly high, that great amounts of posturing are worth the cost to those involved to attempt to change the result. IMO. I do not think any of us here can realize just how high those stakes are. Most importantly, control of the country's currency. The money used in our country ALL belongs to the Fed., even those last, bottom dollar bills in your pocket. They have reserved the right to declare your money worth less, more, or nothing. They have made legal the confiscation of your money from banks, institutions, trusts, even piggy banks.

These facts I know to be true, having read through the various "Monetary Acts" passed by Congress. I liked Reagan, until he signed the one giving Presidential Authority over ALL PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNTS. Gives Feds legal rights to STEAL all your money.

How does such controls work in other countries? No doubt the same.
    Frank

Yvonne Smith and Ike Willis like this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Seems like forever until his inauguration!

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Now we have 10 electors who are demanding to be let in on the investigative talks about the possibility of Russian influence in the election before they cast their votes this coming Monday.
    At first glance it might be a little earth shaking but when we investigate who the electors are and which states they represent there is much we can have a good belly laugh over.

To start with, the investigation is confidential and each of the electors would have to be cleared in order to attend any hearing which is just a small piece of FYI but the main part is as follows:
    Each elector signing the petition sans one (Texas) is from a Hillary state and CANNOT cast their vote Monday for anyone else but Hillary for fear of the "faithless elector" clauses in each state.
    In other words, a bunch of useless contention by a bunch of useless contenders reaching for an unattainable goal.

All that said, do please watch what the media will report on this issue. I'm sure that the positions of each elector and who they represent will receive very little press compared to the media caused chaos that will be provided for our watching and listening pleasure. Part of the truth is still a lie.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If the Russians wanted to destroy the U.S. they would have help Hillary.
    If the Russians were involved we don’t have a chance because they can mobilize thousands of people to go to a Trump rally. On the other hand stop the thousands of people from going to a Hillary rally. If they have this power we are all doomed. Of course they can not so the idea of the Russians interfering in the election is so ridicules but that does not stop the media from demonstrating their stupidity.

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

The problem with the present type of media hype isn't so much how much or little they influence the normal every day Joe but how much our politicians pay attention to it and rely on the media's inability to report the truth.

How many times has Barack and others said in the past 8 years that they didn't know about something until they saw it in papers or heard it on the news? Then, after acting on said news, the politicians then blamed the same media for misinformation when the politician's response was seen as inadequate and/or inept.

I really have to believe that the present debacle concerning Russia and the vote is nothing more than a joint effort on the part of certain news agencies to see how many buttons they can push to illegitamize the upcoming Trump administration. News broadcasters are likened unto children IMHO. They will push as far as they can until they get the spanking they deserve but for now it seems as though they are getting away with it.

10. Martin Alonzo

Registered

In place of competing political philosophies, the neoliberal intelligentsia is substituting a simpler choice, “normality” or “abnormality.” The nature of the “abnormality” varies according to what is being stigmatized. Today it’s “Corbyn the anti-Semite,” tomorrow it’s “Sanders the racist crackpot,” or “Trump the Manchurian candidate,” or whatever. That the smears themselves are indiscriminate (and, in many instances, totally ridiculous) belies the effectiveness of the broader strategy, which is simply to abnormalize the target and whatever he or she represents. It makes no difference whether one is smeared as a racist, as Sanders was during the primaries, or as an anti-Semite, as Corbyn has been, or a fascist, as Trump has relentlessly been, or peddlers of Russian propaganda, as Truthout, CounterPunch, Naked Capitalism, and a number of other

Why is this any different from the shameless smear jobs the press has been doing on people since the invention of the press and shameless smear jobs? Well, hold on, because I’m about to tell you. Mostly it has to do with words, especially binary oppositions like “real” and “fake,” and “normal” and “abnormal,” which are, of course, essentially meaningless … their value being purely tactical. Which is to say they denote nothing. They are weapons deployed by a dominant group to enforce conformity to its consensus reality. This is how they’re being used at the moment.publications have been … the message is, they are somehow “not normal.”

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/12/06/manufacturing-normality/

11. Chrissy Cross

Registered

But after awhile it ceases to be effective in my opinion...if it's done long enough. At first with everybody calling Trump racist, Hitler, etc...it would upset me. Now I've heard it so often that it's meaningless to me.

It also means that whatever new thing they call Trump or accuse him of, I pay no attention.

Patsy Faye and Martin Alonzo like this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Congratulation Chrissy you stepped outside of the box. The only problem is we step into a larger box but for now that is a big step.
    In physiology we would call it the balloon effect you keep putting air in but at a certain time the balloon breaks and no way you can put it back together again.

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ha ha, Martin...guess I did...yay me But don't put a tin foil hat on me just yet :)

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

AMBASSADOR EXPLODES CIA ELECTION CLAIMS, SAYS HE KNOWS WHERE INFO CAME FROM, NOT RUSSIA

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Russia doesn't need to expend much effort or money to destroy America as we know it. The Democratic party is doing it just fine, all by itself. I was really fearing four years of Hillary. I'm sure Hillary and those behind her and the DNC will continue the fight for the next four years, or eight years. They'll try to sabotage every move Trump makes.
    Then there's the counterfeit republicans, like McCain and a few others. Too bad a way can't be found to dump the lot of 'em.
    I wonder what my dad and granddad's would think of their "workin' man's party" now?