The Today Show

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Ike Willis, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

This morning I tuned in on the Today show for about 15 minutes, (that's all I could stand).
    I don't watch this show anymore and don't know who is on it. All I saw this morning was two women and a man. They were standing by a table and one woman was apparently trying to show off different items.
    The man was standing to the side, trying his best to look cool as he sipped from a martini glass.
    I have no idea what was being said, because the man was talking over the women, who were both talking at the same time.
    I had to change channels because my head started to hurt.
    th (5).jpeg

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't watch any of the morning talk shows. Last time I watched the today show I think Katie Couric just joined.

3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Talking over each other seems to be the new TV etiquette. A cartoon of two Iowa farmers talking at a fence got this cartoonist fired.

FORT DODGE, Iowa —Rick Friday has been giving farmers a voice and a laugh every Friday for two decades through his cartoons in Farm News.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

Supposedly, the Today show is the highest ranking morning tv show. Personally I watch Good Morning America, if I watch morning tv at all. I find that I am a happier person if I avoid all tv news programs. I might listen to the news on the radio as it is short, sweet, and to the point. It has little to no editorial comments since it only has a few minutes at the top of every hour.

5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

We tried a new quiz last night, and again, all talking at the same time - can't stand it !
    Programme makers are worse than daft

Ike Willis likes this.
  6. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't usually turn on the earlier part of the Today show, but I like KLG and Hoda. I just enjoy their dynamic...and the people they have on. Hoda in particular seems like a really nice, and cool person, and I like her very much. She reminds me of myself:p:p. Anyway, it is like a woman's magazine come to life..and even though some of their segments are quite silly, I like the program..and think it is entertaining.