The Weaponization Of "science"

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Martin Alonzo, May 22, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Okay.....now @Martin Alonzo, how do you feel about it?
    I know you're anxiously awaiting some response to your link but this time I want to know your thoughts about it before I post mine. :)

Frank Sanoica and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Science has been sold out to the highest bidder. A friend of mine did research science at a university and he was to study smoking and cigarettes his research would not be published because because it proved that they were linked the research was paid for by Rothmans. I would joke with him that if there was no link it would be published and he could have got a world tour. There was research done on a distinction event of a small mouse and the group doing the research could not get a grant for there study until they said it was caused by global warming and then they said how much money do you need.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Great post Martin in that it gives me the direction you wish to go.
    The one thing that readily comes to mind concerns a century old study of ESP, psychokinesis and remote viewing.
    They were nothing more than individual studies with very little financing until the U.S.S.R. gave the research political and military applications during the cold war years.
    Then, the U.S. government, not to be outdone, gave huge grants to universities all over the country specifically pointed at remote viewing and the astral physical phenomenon.
    There's no real substantial proof, but it is thought that the CIA is still involved with overseeing and financing further research into the subjects.

It is my own experience that the research that I and many others are interested in are only financed by individuals and small groups of patrons who see some humanitarian applications. That said, if some military genius sees some possibilities for a military application you can bet that some money hungry congress people will beat the doors down to hand out a few million bucks.

Martin Alonzo likes this.