There Is An Asteroid Coming Very Close, Very Soon

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, May 12, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Remember the asteroid/meteorite that hit Russia about two years ago ?
    Well, we have another one that is coming very, very close to earth in July, and NASA is calling it a "possible risk". The incoming asteroid will be a smaller one; but still large enough to do a lot of damage should it impact the earth. It will come within one LD (lunar distance) of the earth. Anything under ten LD is considered a threat.
    When I watched the videos of the one that landed in Russia; it looked almost like they shot it down in the air as it was about to strike the earth, thus making the damages less. It looked like a large mid-air explosion and then the big crash of the landing.

So---- just suppose for a minute that this was going to happen, and our government knows the dangers. The major governments of the whole world know the dangers.
    What would they do ??
    Not tell us, that would creat panic. They might move military troops all over the world in places where they thought they might be needed the most after a disaster of this magnitude.
    They might let you think that they are just getting ready for drills, or even so-called wargames, mightn't they ?
    What if jade helm is to have troops ready in strategic locations of the United States to deal with the aftermath of an asteroid impact ?
    The impact would probably cause earthquakes, tsunami's, and major flooding all over the world. They would need to declare martial law just to deal with the worldwide disasters.
    What would you do if you thought this might happen ? (the video is pretty dramatic; but it does explain things very well)

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I think if you jump up in the air at the moment before it makes impact, you'll be okay.

3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Good Lord Yvonne! This is creepy stuff! I'm usually not a "Chicken Little," but it could be a plausible scenario! Honestly, I'd rather think that's the case, than to think our government believes it can justifiably use force against us.

4. Val White

Val White Veteran Member
    Registered

This asteroid could answer why we have had this warning

Britain may be threatened by a monster wave that is predicted to devastate the coasts of Florida and Brazil following a volcanic eruption in the Canary Islands, scientists said today.

The mega-tsunami generated by part of a mountain twice the size of the Isle of Man falling into the sea would be the biggest ever recorded in history.

Today scientists warned that the UK would probably not escape the disaster unscathed.

A weaker, but still hugely destructive, wave was likely to hit Britain's Atlantic coastline.

Travelling at speeds of up to 500mph, the tsunami would be an unstoppable force.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-69105/Britain-faces-tidal-wave-threat.html#ixzz3a0Zi15gJ

5. Dave Sun

Dave Sun Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, things could become a little hectic. image.jpg

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

tish-tish-tish Pappy. They say that Colorado was once under the ocean anyway so...... If I were you, I'd be looking for an answer to saving your Florida assets. Sell quickly, before this becomes public. You might want to expand the NY living arrangements.

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Good plan Ken! ....That also works in a falling elevator!;)

8. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm not going to worry about it, there isn't much I can do anyway. If it happens it happens, I am just surprise that this is the first I have heard about it. The last Asteroid that came this close the news was talking about more then once. That's the one that caused the meterite fragments that hit Russia. Sorry, no matter how many times experts wanted to say that the meteorites weren't connected to the Asteroid and that they were two separate things, I don't buy it. The Asteroid comes close to the earth then the meteors hit, sorry those weren't two isolated happenings.

9. Yvonne Smith

We have asteroids coming by all of the time, and even ones that come crashing down to earth, like the ones in Russia did. Most of the asteroids are far enough away that they are not an issue. The one that just passed the earth yesterday was a large one, but it was something like 26 LD (lunar distances) away from the earth. Anything that is closer than 10 LD is considered a possible danger to impact the earth.
    The asteroid that is coming past in early July is a smaller one; but it is only ONE LD away from us. Since they measure from the center of the earth to the center of the asteroid, that means that this particular asteroid will be coming even closer to the earth than our moon is.
    If it did impact the earth, it would probably be something similar to the one that crashed in Russia in 2013. Not an issue unless it lands in a heavily populated area, or on a fault line and causes an earthquake.

The question here is that it might be in some way connected to the military buildup and training exercises that are coming in the same areas, and at the same time approximately. One article that i was reading said that it was predicted to land just west of Puerto Rico, which would put it close to the Gulf of Mexico. This could cause flooding or other problems in the gulf states, as well as Florida.
    The Canary Islands quake has been a possibility for some time now, and if the asteroid triggered a quake like they are predicting in the Canaries; then not only England, but most of the East coast would have a tsunami.
    Hopefully, this one just floats right on past the earth, and we just say "whew" and maybe even watch it go by. We might be able to see it like the one in Russia was seen, except that one came just a little bit too close.

Ina I. Wonder and Sheldon Scott like this.
  10. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I wonder about the military exercises too, but it doesn't make sense to have the troops close to the expected impact area. That could put them in danger. It would make more sense to have them equipped and ready to immediately go to the disaster area if it occurs.

On second thought we are talking about our government so making sense doesn't enter the picture.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

The Jade Helm drill is supposed to start in mid-July. The asteroid coming past would be about a week ahead of that time; so it IS possible that they are just getting troops ready to deal with the problem if the asteroid did hit the earth, and crashed somewhere that it would cause problems.
    I have been reading to see what other information I can find, and it seems like many people are saying that the asteroid could come in September, I think in conjunction with the last Blood Moon, which happens then.
    There are so many crazy ideas floating around on the internet, you just have to try and pick out ones that look like there is some actual reasoning for them.
    The asteroid that hit Russia was said to have come from behind the sun, so they did not expect it or see it coming. The ones we have been reading about are the ones we can see and track with our observatories. It does make me wonder why the Vatican would build such a large observatory (and here in the US), if they did not have a very good reason to be watching the skies. (Nibiru ?)
    I think that if something serious like this is coming, the governments of the countries would not tell the population about it until it became absolutely necessary, because of all of the panic it would cause. I think that they would just do what they could to prepare for the event, and say it was for some other reason.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  12. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't know if this would be better as a different thread so I will leave that up to the mod, but I think it could be related. I have heard about and read quite a bit of information about these different areas in the world hearing these very strange sounds in the air, day or night. I myself have heard this on more then on occasion and I have to tell you it is pretty scary. If i was to describe the sound it varies between a whooshing sounds that is very loud. The first time I heard that in the winter I thought it had to be a problem with my ears but found out it is not and other people are hearing it. Then I heard the high pitched sounds and thought since I was near the railroad it has to be that, but I really do not know for sure.

The sound reminds me of the sound that metal would make if it were under some sort of stress. I had the random thought that maybe there was something going on with the magnetic pull of the earth and the sound was actually the metals in the earths core under stress. I did not know about the asteroid, it makes me wonder if there is already a gravitational pull. What if this is not going to hit but pass close enough that this is why we have this? like what happens when two managements pass but don't touch? I certainly could see why they might feel like they have to mobilize, who knows what might happen when this thing gets closer, If the insides of the earth is heaving could you imagine what would happen to the outside? Scary thoughts, I hope like every other event we have went thru (Y2K, and all that stuff) this is a non-event.

13. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

Wow Jenn, The sounds remind me of an episode of Star Trek, where I think Chekof (sp) said, "There be whales among us." But it also reminds me of when my oldest son was just learning to play his electric keyboard. He was into making sound tracks for his videos, and he came up with sounds very simular to what was on your video.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

Those sounds are incredible to listen to, and interesting to speculate what might be causing them.
    It could be the earth itself groaning as the tectonic plates are shifting, and it radiates back from the sky. Most of the scenes were of people looking upwards at the sky, but I noticed that very often, there was heavy cloud cover, and sometimes even snow; which would reflect sounds back down so they seemed like they had come from overhead.
    Another possibility is that it is caused by the sun. We have had a lot of activity with the solar winds, and even storms from deep space that reach the earth; plus the sun has been putting out some large CME's, which might also be affecting the earth and causing the strange noises.
    Whatever it is, they do NOT sound good ! !

15. Ina I. Wonder

Registered

@Yvonne Smith, Lady your brain has to be full, or close to it. I look at most of the subjects that you post, and how you keep up with so many of today's topics flabbergasted me. Your are definitely a self educated woman if I ever saw one. My hair clip is off to ya my friend.

image.jpg

Attached Files:

Yvonne Smith likes this.