They Don't Want To Accept It

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Diane Lane, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

There's of course a lot of talk on Twitter about Trump being elected. I don't know how many here are Twitter users, so I wanted to share this hashtag, so those who aren't Twitter users could read the posts. #imstillwithher (I'm still with her, relating to Hillary Clinton, meaning they still support her, regardless of who was lawfully elected.) Click on the red text to read the posts, and if you refresh, new ones will appear at the top.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Having been an ardent Ron Paul supporter in 2012, I can understand that. It will fade, as the Clintons will fade. I don't see a political future for Chelsea, although I suppose I could be wrong.

Denise Evans and Ike Willis like this.
  3. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

Keep in mind that Trump himself said the election is RIGGED.;)

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

And he still won!! It's truely Amazing. The People have spoken...LOUDLY!

Ike Willis and Sheldon Scott like this.
  5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think there's always been cheating going on in elections, but I'm not so worried about the guy who finds a way to vote more than once in an election as I am about a large-scale, organized campaign of cheating that might involve rigging the election machines, adding large numbers of fake or illegitimate ballots, not counting ballots for one particular candidate or side, or leaving the polls open longer in heavily Democrat districts, as occurred during the 2008 Obama campaign. I would be equally concerned about this regardless of the side that does it because it undermines everything we like to believe about our country.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I see a lot of sore losers on the liberal senior forums and Facebook. That's really too bad, I never voted for Obama but in 8 yrs I have not said anything derogatory about him. Never called him anything but Obama either.

7. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

It sure was rigged but he had the support to overcome it.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Exactly and there were many people that didn't broadcast who they were voting for and I think that bit them in the butt also ....The polls I mean.

I've read that there were quite a few democrats that voted for him, they just weren't broadcasting it.

Gary McNeill and Diane Lane like this.
  9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I've been having a ball picking on liberal whiners on our local newspaper, TV station websites, and on Facebook. :D

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well I did my share on here but it was directed at all the loud mouth liberals on another forum. I have nothing against Democrats in general...it's just the ones with the big ugly mouths that I can't stand.

11. Diane Lane

Registered

The political polls I participated in prior to the election made the huge mistake of not distinguishing between legal and illegal immigrants in their questions. Not doing so forced people to lump all immigrants into one pot, despite everyone I know supporting legal immigrants and not supporting illegal ones, which made it look as if some might support one particular candidate, when, in fact, they didn't. I also believe that some skewed surveys/polls on purpose, to muddy the waters and let some think they had more support than they did.

@Ken Anderson A lot of the people in that thread & the even worse one #ShesWithus are not rational. We've all taken a similar loss or more than one in the past, and learned to live with it, without ranting hysterically. Some of these people really make me shake my head.

[​IMG]Corinne ‏@Corinne0721 4h4 hours ago
    Corinne Retweeted Boycott Trump SCION

It's not going to be the WhiteHouse anymore! It's the WhiteBrothel! #ImWithHer #ShesWithUs

Corinne added,

Boycott Trump SCION @puppymnkey
    We literally have replaced our best POTUS and FLOTUS with a pimp and a whore. #NotMyPresident
    5 replies40 retweets56 likes

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Gary McNeill likes this.
  13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes @Diane Lane , I've seen the naked pics of Melania on Facebook already.

I just ignore them. Sore losers.

I'm just hoping it doesnt get too ugly...riots, etc.

Diane Lane likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

The last post from one of the male louder mouths. He hasn't uttered a peep yet today, lol. .this man posted every day with at least 5 anti Trump posts a day.

The Princeton Election Consortium is predicting with 95% certainty that Clinton will get 312 electoral votes to Trump's 226. Reading their methodology (while way over my head) is fascinating.

Where they differ from a number of other poll aggregators is that they rely on state polls rather than national polls.
    More on their website. http://election.princeton.edu/

_________

PRINCETON sure got it wrong. :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  15. Diane Lane

Registered

There's already been some stuff like that last night in California. I'm not concerned about where I am. If the Trump signs weren't vandalized, I'm o.k. Everyone here's got guns and wouldn't put up with that crap. I do have to go out tomorrow, but it's in a law enforcement heavy area. After that, I'm good to stay home for a bit. Stocked up on TP and water the other day, cat food and litter last week, only because I was running low, not because I anticipated problems. How ridiculous is it to call the Trumps pimp, etc., after all of Bill's antics, and I saw one hoping he's impeached within 6 months. I guess they'd prefer President Pence? ;):p

Speaking of polls/surveys @Ken Anderson if you're around (or anyone else who uses the site), have you had any trouble with YouGov today & yesterday? I haven't been able to log in, so I decided to click Forgot My Password, and haven't gotten the email from them. I wondered if the site had been attacked. I got an auto email from them yesterday and clicked it, but couldn't get on, so I typed the address in today, and same thing.

I have a feeling many poll/survey companies are worth less today.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2016
    Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.