Things People Do...

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Hedi Mitchell, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Was reading a post on my daughters FB page today, made me think of things observed by me as a retail person, for many years at your local Walgreen store.

The I need deodorant person- takes from shelf- a tad under each arm- then back to shelf.
    The I am late for work person- who will use the deo- the perfumes- the hair spray- the lipstick- then put it back on shelf.The older person- who only takes one depends from the package -then off to the restroom- leaves store - no pay.
    The men who forgot to use hair spray or a tad of hair creme before their date.
    The - let me try this on right here for you- socks- pants etc. ... um..not pretty - no modesty at all.
    The talker- oh his phone talking loudly - walking around having his self some snacks..a drink, some chips- oh do not not forget the candy.
    Then there is the odd thief... and apparently not very social who only takes one condom, from a box of three.
    And no - these are not kids doing these things !

Then there was the older man, about 75 or later. Who bought like 5 bottles of -um lubricant-with a straight face informs me- he likes to have one in every room - cause like you never know,with that penal pump under your arm..hey you could run out :D..please tell me this is not only in America :p

2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

:eek: Gloria - we've not reached that stage yet ! :eek:
    I was truly shocked - here's another :eek:

Hedi Mitchell likes this.