Tillerson In The News

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Hedi Mitchell, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Did he or did he not call Trump a moron? Is there really strife between him and Trump? Who do you believe anymore, about anything when it comes to the news?
    After watching NBC Good Morning America and hearing what appear to be credible people in the news field,
    I can not help but believe the news story was true. But then hours later, you hear the report that it was all hogwash.
    Seriously ? Tillerson refused to admit weather he did or did not call POTUS a moron. Oh please,I am pretty sure he did, there were too many in the room at the time. Am sure the president has been called worse than a moron,down the hall in whispers. Tillerson claims he is committed to his post and the president.
    And now the news from ABC, claims Pence never tried to intervene between the two.
    So who do you freakin believe anymore?
    Perhaps the answers will come in future months after Tillerson resigns or is kicked out....right about the time a book is published of his white house memories.

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

I Googled Tillerson and watched his statement. I believe what I heard him say out of his own mouth. As far as, "So who do you freakin believe anymore?", it damn surely won't be NBC or most of the MSM.

3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Well bloody hell as you would might say...I have been told not to give mind to news from Washington Post USA today...NBC MSN...lord knows not Fox news. What tha devil is left:D

Frank Sanoica likes this.