Today's Answered Prayers

Discussion in 'Faith & Religion' started by Babs Hunt, May 25, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

th (7).jpg

I'm a big believer in asking God in prayer for our heart's desires. God has answered my prayers so many times and I am so thankful for His answers. Today He answered the prayers that my daughter's home in Texas would be sold so they could move back home to Louisiana and He also answered my prayer that my son-in-law could pass his test to get a higher license in his job and make enough money so she could stay home with their babies.

My "baby" is coming home with her babies and a promotion for her husband, their house is sold in Texas and God has "prayfully" shown them their home over here which they are making an offer on.

The Bible says "ask and you shall receive" what you need. It also says that if you "delight yourself in the Lord He will give you the desires of your heart." My heart delights in all the blessings God has gifted me with through the years of my life...and most of my prayers now days are for the desires of their hearts...but oh how grateful I feel that He hears my prayers for those I love that He has blessed me with. I am a blessed woman who is so thankful for answered prayers not only today but always.

Thank You Lord for answering my prayers.

Last edited: May 25, 2017