Treatment Of Trump Is It Over The Top?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Never in my lifetime have I seen any individua,l let alone a POTUS as maligned and vilified as Trump. Like him or not, is comparing him to Adolph Hitler a bit OVER THE TOP? Granted--Trumps mouth is not always in gear when his brain is engaged and media has had a field day with it.

Bess Barber likes this.
  2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

TDS* has been rampant since all the liberals had hysterical crying jags back in 2016. I do wish the man would learn to SHUT UP and behave, but it's obvious to me now that he has no intention of doing so. :D

* Trump Derangement Syndrome

Bess Barber likes this.
  3. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

I imagine if he didn't have a totally narcissistic personality, he wouldn't be able to weather the storm. In an odd way, he actually seems to thrive in it. I guess he might as well have fun with it, because REGARDLESS of what he says or doesn't say, they will attack him. Why? Because they are the gentle peace loving left who care about people. :rolleyes:

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I thought all Presidents and PMs had the share of ridicule, if you make a mistake, no matter how small
    it will be reported, they are just waiting to pounce.
    Look at Boris as an example, Macron says 'this table is too small - more like a footstall' so …..
    Boris puts his foot on it and - and put his foot in it - again ! :p

Beth Gallagher and Nancy Hart like this.