Trump Tribute: Karaoke Night Special

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Montgomery Python, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Montgomery....you are welcome to your viewpoints, but those viewpoints don't have to be ours. I also don't like the way you act like we don't know anything and you know it all. You might know a lot and could maybe even teach us a thing or two that we don't know... but your condescending attitude is a real turn off and doesn't bode well for discussion with you.

Beth Gallagher and Al Amoling like this.
  2. Montgomery Python

Montgomery Python Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Look Babs, it’s like this. If you’re an engineer and we’re having a discussion about engineering, are you arrogant and condescending for telling me what I don’t know? Are you going to say, ‘look, this is an internal combustion engine and mmm, well in my opinion, it sort of maybe I could be wrong, it sort of works like this? Or would you say, ‘look, this is how it works, full stop.’ Now, people either accept what I say, or hopefully be prepared to discuss it and neither is happening. It’s all about delivery and the poster.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know if he drank or not but he was protected by the media at every turn. Afraid of being accused of racism, he had very little political opposition. He pretty much did whatever he pleased and no one would call him on it.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Jim Veradyne

Jim Veradyne Veteran Member
    Registered

The way I read it, the idea is that you simply don't know what you're talking about when you parrot domestic and foreign attacks against President Trump. Perhaps you could be excused for not knowing what you're talking about, seeing that you aren't from here, but you seem to have gotten it into your head that all of this nonsense is true. You have the right to say whatever you want, within the rules of this forum, but that doesn't mean that people who know better are going to accept your claim to expertise, based on leftist propaganda.

Al Amoling likes this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

You have that part right for sure...your delivery basically tells me you think you know it all and so I'm not going to waste my time trying to discuss this topic with you.

And I'm not going to try to convince you that Trump is just what America and Americans need right now since you are so sure those of us who feel this way are ignorant and part of a cult.

Ken Anderson and Al Amoling like this.