Trump Wins, Makes No Difference

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Joy Martin, Oct 19, 2024 at 3:22 PM.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Stewart Swerdlow was a guest on coast to coast last night, and these were like final words from him. Like the New World Order is in place!!!!!

Gifted intuitive Stewart Swerdlow joined host Rich Berra to discuss the forces that are guiding the world. Then, founder of Dream-Life Coach Training, Kelly Sullivan Walden, shared how to interpret dreams. Followed by

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I could not make heads nor tails out of what @Joy Martin was writing here, and I never heard of Stewart Swerdlow, so I did an internet search and found a partial transcript of what he said (and who he is) for the C2C show last night.
    Swerdlkow is a Russian, and said he was involved in the Mauntauk Project, does something like remote viewing, and things of that nature. He said in the interview last night that he is kind of a go-between for Russia, America, and China.

He stated that no matter who wins the election, we are still going to have all of the central and South American people swarming into the US, and he said that the world is going to develop into three super-power states controlled by these three countries.
    America will control north and South America, the Caribbean, and Greenland.
    Russia will have the land in Europe near there, and China will control the Asian countries.
    The United States, as such will not exist.

This is why he said it does not matter who wins the election, because the UN will still push the 3-state controls for the whole earth. He did say that if Harris wins, the military would not follow her orders, and we might have a military takeover here, and also that we are going to have riots and things like that up until January.
    Here is the link to what I was reading if you want to read it :
    https://omny.fm/shows/the-best-of-c...future-of-the-world-best-of-coast-to-coast-am

John Nopales likes this.
  3. Joy Martin

Registered

I never heard of Swerdlow either and for t hat matter Not Many on CtoC have I heard of.....We'll see if he knows about Trump winning......

Says the period from after election results to Inaugration, will be Hell....

John Nopales and Chris Ladewig like this.
  4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I don't think this premise is true. If it didn't matter, they wouldn't be breaking election laws and engaging in Lawfare to stop one candidate. If it didn't matter the media wouldn't be engaged in massive propaganda. I do think the lame duck period after the election will be the most dangerous.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

But Don... he is a "Gifted intuitive" so it must be true. :D I'll consult my Magic 8 Ball and get back to you with my findings.

Don Alaska and Yvonne Smith like this.
  6. Joy Martin

Registered

Trump's big mouth said too much about Arnold Palmer....so so unnecesary of Trump... Yes I have a SOH but this was just uncalled for....

7. Jacob Petersheim

Jacob Petersheim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Isn't that some over hyped celebrity goofer or a nasty drink named after him? Who cares?

SOH? State of hysteria? I can't keep up, clearly my imagination has been overwhelmed.