Trump Wins Muslims Leave

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Gary Ridenour, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

let the door slam you in the a** BYE !!! No one is stopping you from leaving this country. In fact many people would be willing to pack your bags FOR YOU. One person seems to think that by threatening to leave the country it’s going to change the mind of Trump. “If Donald Trump becomes President, then I have a message for Trudeau in Canada: You’re going to get an influx of Muslims coming your way.”

http://uspoliticsinsider.com/muslims-everywhere-now-threatening-leave-u-s-trump-wins456/

and dontcha come back no mor no mor no more no mor

2. Sacheen BrightEagle

Sacheen BrightEagle Veteran Member
    Registered

Hmmm. We have Muslims in our military cemeteries Mr. Ridenour, just as you have them in Arlington. As for increased immigration, Canada welcomes our American cousins, Muslim or otherwise. The Land Of The Maple Leaf prides itself on it's diversity. Bienvenu mes freres, et mes soeurs. Salut.

3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't want to get involved in this issue of Muslims but I have noticed that Muslims are in the limelight for over a year now. Aside from ISIS and war in Syria, Muslims seem to be emerging to the surface. When I was young, I had never seen a Muslim, a person with that head covering. But now, they seem to be almost everywhere. Worse, we now have 2 days dedicated to Muslim occasions so it is a clear acceptance of Muslims.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Gary Ridenour

Registered

and we have Americans buried that were murdered by Muslims in our military. would you prefer the events in France and Germany happen here or in Canada?? Muslims insist we Americans must assimilate to their religion and culture here. I say drop dead. you assimilate to us. every part of our culture is offensive to them and they demand we change.

[​IMG]

why are there so many here and millions on the way with an open door policy by Obama and Clinton who say we have to adapt to them. like hell if I will

archive. this is at least 10 years old and its prediction has come true

Sheldon Scott and Marilyn Pahl like this.
  5. Gary Ridenour

Registered

there's your sign Corie. this deadly disease has spread worldwide. as well as in the Philippines

Terrorism Havens: Philippines

http://www.cfr.org/philippines/terrorism-havens-philippines/p9365

no need to run. they will hunt you all down

Corie Henson likes this.
  6. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

There are extremists in every religion. Are we to judge all Christians by those who wear klan costumes, or burn down black churches? I work with Muslim colleagues, have decorated Muslim vets as clients, as well as vetted

Syrian refugees. These are moderates, just as horrified by ISIL et al as we are. Don't forget, the greatest victims of DAESH are other Muslims. As for the blanket statement that all Muslims are the same, untrue. Just as in Christianity, there are many factions. Certainly, the Quran contains suras which advocate violence as well as those

promoting peace and tolerance. So does the Bible. It is up to the individual Muslim or Christian to determine for themselves which works for them. I am far more afraid of living a life of fear and hatred, than the spectre of terrorism on home soil. I am no delicate flower, but a stark realist who works in the trenches, dealing with the gritty

realities of vets damaged by war. They fought for the freedom of all Canadians. In Canada, there is no us versus them. We are all Canadians, serving the Maple Leaf in our diversity.

7. Gary Ridenour

Registered

so your saying Canadians assimilate to Muslim demands??

8. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

With respect, Canadian Muslims do not "demand" anything of us. This is a secular country where all residents are bound by the same laws. While we practice multiculturalism rather than complete assimilation, religious law is not recognised here, be it Sharia, or any other form of religious law. We have had legal abortion for over forty years, and same sex marriage for a decade. Many fundamentalist Christians, and others may not be comfortable with this, as is their right. However they do not attempt to subvert the law. Although our two countries are longtime friends and allies, sharing many similarities, culturally, we are two distinct nations.

9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If the Muslims wanted to come here and live peacefully, we would not have any problem with that either, @Sacheen BrightEagle . We have also had Muslims living here for many years with no problems, up until recently.
    It is when they expect to come here and change our country, or butcher and kill Americans, that we have a problem with someone, regardless of where their home country is.
    It is the same principle with the people who sneak in here from Central America, or Mexico. We have had those people here for many years, too, and the ones who came here before, did so legally, and they came here because they wanted our American style of life, and a chance to improve their own lives.

Now, we have the ones who are wanted criminals in ther own country that sneak into the United States illegally, do not even want to assimilate themselves into our society, but want to change it into the same kind of country that they were just escaping from.
    The ones that were criminals back in their own country, are still criminals here, they didn't suddenly become peaceful people just because they moved to a new territory.

Basically, we Americans are as good-hearted of a people as you can find, and we have always sent aid to any country in the world when they had a disaster and needed our help.
    We just do not want our own country overrun by people who want to take it over and kill Americans, any more than you would want that in Canada, Sacheen.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2016
  10. Gary Ridenour

Registered

a question you do not have to answer. are you Muslim?? radical Islam IS in Canada

August 26, 2016 A shocking new report reveals what is being taught in mosques and schools inside the country. (Canada)

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263958/extremist-islam-canada-lloyd-billingsley

Marilyn Pahl likes this.
  11. Sacheen BrightEagle

Registered

No, Mr. Ridenour, I am not a Muslim. I was raised in a Christian home, but I am an agnostic. Sadly, I expected you to ask that question, with a possible implication that I had been radicalised. As for antimuslim sentiment, yes it exists here. We have our bigots also. As for the extremist teaching, certainly it exists, just as the klan and other

extremists exist in America. These are fringe groups, not indicative of the mainstream. Such people are watched very carefully. We have strenuous hate speech laws here. I think it best if I exit this thread, perhaps we can gracefully agree to disagree.

12. Gary Ridenour

Registered

fair enough. and no offense intended

Sacheen BrightEagle likes this.
  13. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

"Why give the Middle East any money, let them hate us for free." The Syrians should stay in their own country and fight for it. They are so brainwashed in their faith nothing else matters, not even you. They have the backing of the Mullahs (religious leaders) that preach hate. These are a few things of history. 1973 Syria and Egypt declared war in Israel, Yom Kippur War. 1974 Syria, with the backing of the Mullahs raised havoc in Lebanon and wreck one of the most beautiful cosmopolitan cities in the world, Bruit, Lebanon. 1979 Ayatoliah Khomeini was groomed by Great Britain, he and Arabic Thugs backed by (Oh those religious Mullahs overthrew the Pahlavi Regime, "The Peacock Throne." in Iran). Many educated Persians left with the Ex Shaw. Now it's run by Islamic Terrorism. When I read a comment by @Ike Willis about Britain would be the next great Mosque, I believe it. And we had better watch our backside in America. I don't trust themo_O

14. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Marilyn Pahl - who don't you trust, Britain or Muslims ?
    I see no difference between the US and Britain, we seem to have exactly the same problems from what I have
    read on this forum

Ina I. Wonder and Holly Saunders like this.
  15. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't trust the Muslims. America didn't help any radical like the Ayatoliah. But were helping a lot of radical Muslims now. My post wasn't met to slam anyone or any Allie just a short refresher course in history. And if history is to repeat itself were doomed.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
    Joe Riley likes this.