Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Arlene Richards

Arlene Richards Veteran Member
    Registered

So, Trump supporters, can these comments be blamed on Hillary? Obama? The media?

2. Will Lawrence

Will Lawrence Veteran Member
    Registered

Sorta quiet out there, Arlene. He's been disinvited to appear with Paul Ryan tomorrow. Will be interesting to see the long-term fallout. Watching some of the evening shows on a couple of different channels. Still some supporters wanting to look past this. And, it may go away. I doubt it. A lot will be told with what comes out of the campaign before Sunday's debate, what attitude/demeanor we see from him during the debate, and how much blowback we see from fellow Republicans across the Country.

Arlene Richards likes this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

This doesn't phase nor surprise me. Show me a rich, famous man who hasn't made comments like that....they just haven't been exposed.

Bill Clinton still takes the prize for lewd and disgusting behavior.

What Trump said pales in comparison to what Bill Clinton did in the White House while married to Hillary....doesn't get more disgusting than that....and Hillary approved it.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/14/b...ires-lolita-express-than-previously-reported/

Yep, besides all of the lies and criminal activity since whitewater, add pervert to the list for the first man if Hillary is elected.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
  4. Arlene Richards

Registered

5. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

So Hillary is outraged? Has she ever met her husband? Trump's crime was careless words. Her husband's were in the nature of disgusting actions, involving real people.

It's just a distraction from the far more scandalous stuff found in Hillary's speeches, which consists of real stuff rather than mere politically incorrect speech. With absolutely nothing positive that can be said about herself, Hillary's only chances are to keep stirring up the dirt around Trump.

It might work. No one has ever accused the American voters of being intelligent.

6. Arlene Richards

Registered

Nice diversion.

I didn't see a report about Hillary being outraged. Maybe I missed it. Surely she's not surprised - I'm certainly not.

True about American voters not being intelligent...some of them anyway. :D

7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, I gotta go with @Chrissy Page on this one. Show me a man who has NOT at one time or another spoken with lewd braggadocio in voice, trying to be a "big shot", and I'll show you a Saint.
    Frank

8. Ken Anderson

Yes, it is a nice diversion. I conceded that. Given that Hillary has nothing good that can be said about herself, the only hope she has of being elected is to keep digging up dirt to distract the more gullible, and to persuade those who are unable to see the big picture. She can't run a positive campaign because people would laugh at her if she were to talk about her own attributes, since she has none. She has to run a negative campaign. It might even be thought of as the politics of personal destruction.

9. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

A "Den of Thieves", Washington's been called.......

10. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump said some disgusting things about women

Hillary is a disgusting woman

I'll cast my vote for Trump.

11. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

That's for sure. They elected Obama...twice.

12. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

If all it is is talk then it's a non-subject. It's when it bridges into action, then it would be worth a rant or two, not to mention the legal ramifications.
    Everyone here has read or heard about Hillary's own mouth when she's addressing those who she believes to be under her including her uh.......husband (No pun intended) so I'm calling the two candidates even on the point of vulgarity. Except, Trump was yes, sexually explicit from man to man but Hillary's colloquial renditions of the American language are portrayed as hateful and demeaning no matter who is present or the circumstance.

What I am wondering about is the tape itself. I do not believe for an instant that it was obtained and published on a legal level so why isn't anyone talking about that?
    Why is now appropriate for someone to video someone secretly and then benefit by it later?
    To me, it's the same as someone taping a sexually explicit video of their partner and then throwing it on FB when one gets angry with the other.

Bottom line, what Trump said was wrong but it wasn't illegal nor abnormal for a lot of men AND women in the face of the circumstance but whole whole affair of a video hitting the media and published by the Washington Post is what should be focused upon.

The big Note: I'm sensing a lot of hypocrisy going on among the media and even among the shocked members of some of the discussion groups. I KNOW that most of those who are so appalled by Trump's "locker room banter" have said something similar at one time or another. The glass houses are in shards.

13. Ken Anderson

Let's not forget that Hillary pilloried a twelve year-old rape victim on behalf of her rapist client, and later laughed about it. True to form, when her husband was accused of far worse than Trump has been accused of, including actual rape, Hillary belittled these women on behalf of her lewd and rapist husband. So no, except in the minds of those who don't use their minds very carefully, Hillary doesn't have a high ground to stand on. Besides, is anyone really shocked that Trump might have engaged in inappropriate or sexist conversation at some point in his life? He ran a beauty contest for quite some time, and beauty contests are inherently sexist. He couldn't do that job without talking about women's looks, etc.

14. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

[​IMG]

wonder if she'll bring this up Sunday with his reputation??

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Paul Ryan has been against Trump from the start. Then, he was for Trump, then against, then for and now again, against. Political pimp.

As for the rest, people will go back, hopefully, to talking about a little substance such as WAR, the economy, Veterans, PARTIAL ABORTION, Education and an EXTREME racial divide that has Amplified since Obama, Kerry, Clinton, and the rest of the democratic hypocritical left has been in office.

McArther's parrot has an extremely bad vocabulary but the person it learned it from was a political and military genius.

Note: Hasn't anyone here EVER thought or said something similar in context as Trump did? Thought so........