Trump's Mid-term Elections Speech

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Cody Fousnaugh, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And she didn’t? Best check the democratic agenda on taxation. Oh yeah, you like paying extra taxes. Truth is, the tax increase would have affected not only African Americans, but all of the business citizenry of the U.S.
    Name the largest winery on the east coast. (In all aspects).
    You still haven’t told me how Acosta’s 1st amendment rights were violated nor show me the original video.

Again, continue on. You have nearly 6990 more proposed lies that I can debunk. If you are indeed as smart as you believe, you might wish to back up a bit and think for a change and do please learn the definition of disingenuous.

Don Alaska likes this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

My dear @Peter Renfro, I do definitely have some things I have to attend to but will be back for some more entertainment at a later hour.
    Being the merciful person that I am, the rest will do you good. Old liberals need all the rest they can get.

Don Alaska likes this.
  3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

PolitiFact is an opinion site that relies upon the liberal media for its version of facts. If you believe the fake news media when they lie to you, then you'll believe them when they accuse others of lying. If you don't believe what you read or hear from the liberal media, then PolitiFact doesn't change anything. Snopes is just as bad, if not worse. In some cases, Snopes has determined that accusations made against Obama were false because Obama denied them. While there is some value to these "fact-checking" sites, they always give the benefit of the doubt to the Democrats, and vice versa.

4. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

Very well written!
    The most attention getting statement made by Mr. Renfro was that D. Trump told 7000 lies since his inauguration.
    Whichever source he used not only offered a nice round number but viewing the time in office, our president would have had to tell roughly 10.5 lies each day since he raised his hand. Whilst it isn’t impossible to do so, the probability of even 1 published lie per day is so far out of reach that I cannot imagine the odds.

Before one repeats a piece of reference, one should (1) know where the referencing is coming from and then (2) examine it just to make sure it passes the smell test.

5. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Snopes has also been shown to have a Liberal Progressive agenda, so , although they are trustworthy much of the time, Snopes itself has been caught bending the facts to suit its agenda.

Yvonne Smith and Bobby Cole like this.
  6. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I think if the News people started reporting all the wrong things everyone else does...Trump would still come out looking good! I'm just really tired of such bias from all the News media against Trump. I wish for the "old days" when nothing but the News was reported by those like Walter Cronkite who probably had their own bias....but as professionals did not spout off on it. Instead they reported the News and let us form our own opinions. Now days there is no News...only biased opinions! I hate it and I limit watching the News as much as possible.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
    Bobby Cole likes this.
  7. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I, too, long for a time when news was reported impartially, but it has been opined that Cronkite had a lot of bias in his reporting, but their was no "alternative media" to expose it. API was caught reporting biased untruths a number of years ago, and I think it led to their demise, but what they did is nothing compared to what goes on now. I doubt very much if those calling for an investigation of Trump could withstand a two-year investigation of their finances and meetings. I am sure that Dianne Feinstein could not; corruption is so deeply embedded in her history that a six-month investigation would do her in. I wish the late night shows made fun of both sides again, too. I think the media's job is to hold politicians' feet to the fire, but I don't believe in targeting, as has been done to Trump, and G.W. Bush to a lesser extent.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

All I know is that Cronkite helped me to form my own opinions about the News he reported. I didn't feel like I ever had to agree or disagree with the News he reported. Now days the News to me isn't reported...it's "forced" on you. Thank God I have a mind of my own that will not accept just anything that is said.

I miss Paul Harvey too...that man's wisdom would really come in handy now days.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.