Twins

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Pat Davis, May 28, 2015.

1. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

2. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Somehow I managed to post a picture and to show the words "view attachment 329" above it. Hope it doesn't show I don't know what I'm doing. ;)

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I think that if you go to "edit the thread", you should be able to delete that part about the view attachment. The picture is hilarious ! ! I love it !
    In Idaho, we have moose and elk that smetimes wander into town during the winter, too. They can find food easier there; plus the wolves (which have been re-introduced in Idaho) can't kill them so easy.
    It is not like there was an overabundance of wildlife up there that they needed to bring in the wolves; and ranchers are having a terrible time with them, too.
    We used to have to always be outside when I had my little dogs outside, because the coyotes and wolves would come right up to the yard and kill the dogs, cats and other little farm critters.

Pat Davis likes this.
  4. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for the edit info, Yvonne....if I feel brave sometime, I'll try it. Lol Glad you got a laugh at the twins. :)

That's a shame about the wolves, and very sad about them killing dogs, cats and other small animals. Do you still have your little dogs...and if so, what kind are they?

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

When I lived in Idaho, I was a Hobby Breeder and raised Shorkies. A Shorkie is a designer breed, and is a cross between a Shih-Tzu and a Yorkie. I think that you can not find a sweeter and more loyal little dog, and safe for the whole family, than a Shorkie is.
    I do not raise them any more and just have Chipper, my little Yorkie-poo, and Tootsie (blue heeler/terrier) and she is the family guard dog. All 12 lbs of her.

This is Chipper flirting with one of the little Shih-Tzus that i had. Chipper loved his job ! !
    image.jpg

6. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Those two dogs are so sweet. I can imagine that these breeds of dogs are quite loving. I have never actually owned this breed though myself. My father was more into a larger breed of dog because he preferred to keep them in the back yard. Anyway, those dogs are so sweet oh and so is the elk. The original picture is also priceless to look at.

Pat Davis likes this.
  7. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

What a Sweet Picture, Yvonne :) I had a yorkie, and he weighed 4 pounds and thought he was 24 pounds. He loved attacking the vacuum cleaner and when we would take a walk, he would nip big dog's legs. Yikes! :eek:

First time I have heard of Shorkies....I learned something new. :)