U F O Contacts?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I wonder if the Ancient Egyptians could see a modern day 777, would they ask: " I wonder how they built this"?

You will find this 2000 pound granite airplane in an outdoor play area at the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport. Hundreds of children climb aboard to pretend they're in flight. Airport officials are confident that the plane will never require maintenance.
    [​IMG]

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't know about the Egyptians, @Joe Riley ; but the early South Americans (such as the Incas and Mayans) may have actually built something similar to an airplane. I think that you and @Frank Sanoica will both enjoy reading this article that describes how one person decided to copy the design of the little golden images made by Mayan craftsmen, and the planes were actually of the right dimensions that they will fly.
    For a long time, the objects were considered to be some kind of bird or insect replica; but now people are realizing that these may actually been recreations of some kind of ancient airplanes, and another possible proof of ancient civilizations having a higher level of tech development than we give them credit for.
    https://sites.google.com/site/vovodroid/x-plane-development/mayan-plane

image.jpeg

Ina I. Wonder likes this.
  3. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith , I mentioned the Egyptians, because we are always asking how their pyramids were built. I found this link, with more details of the Mayan Jet Plane model.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith , that's because aliens visited the Mayans according to my husband. He believed that strongly.

Yep, now some arguments are coming back to me regarding my husband. We almost killed each other when the OJ trail was on. He believed OJ was innocent.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

A 1200 Year Old Rocket - Ancient Aliens In India?

Yvonne Smith and Ina I. Wonder like this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

More and more evidence of civilizations of high intelligent have lived on this world before. Now the US/World have finally admitted UFO are real that possibility being from somewhere else is watching but the biggest counter to that is they do not contact us. Here is a possible reason why. We have as humanity done this takes all your prisoners and unwanted people and put them somewhere. A penal colony is where you cannot contact or interfere with but observe at a distance. This fits into what is happening with UFOs

7. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

No I don't think so, I believe there has been contact

8. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

I bought Erich von Daniken's book " Chariots of the Gods" many years ago and have been watching the "ancient aliens" series on tv. Some of the structures built hundreds or even thousands of years ago are amazing and many would be impossible to build today.

9. Patsy Faye

Registered

Saw a programme last night which gave examples of military sightings in the past
    The big guns were told to keep quiet on their experiences by the CIA
    Then before 9 11 they all decided to get together via a press conference and tell 'all'
    we saw them speaking at the conference and believe if it hadn't been for 9 11, a breakthrough in all of this
    would have been made. It'll happen - one day ..............

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

I have read some of Von Daniken’s books also, and I totally agree that there have been higher civilizations here in the past. A lot of the finds that are evidence of this are mostly kept covered up, but if a person actually reads about the ancient past, there are just a lot of things here on the earth that points to a higher civilization.
    As a believer in God, I believe the account in the Bible that there were angels (spacemen) that came down and had offspring with women. I just see it from a different viewpoint than someone who does not believe there is a god/higher being who created this world.
    There have been many translations of the Bible, books that were taken out because the people in authority didn’t want them being read as part of the Bible, but in other countries, they are still considered as holy scripture, and some of these books, such as the Book of Enoch and also Jubilees, were even referred to by writers in the New Testament.
    This pretty much says that these books were considered as scriptures back in the times when Jesus lived and taught.
    There is a lot of information that leads to the possible conclusion that there was a civilization with very high intelligence, and capabilities way beyond what we know now.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Patsy 9 11 you did not learn too much. Who was the head of the FBI a name you know well Mr Muller who hid all chintons problems now trying to go after Trump. It is just a big game.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  12. Patsy Faye

Registered

@Yvonne Smith - I've read the books too and the programmes lately are very in depth
    Also, there are cave pictures of 'alien' beings as well as spacecraft featured in religious paintings which absolutely amazed me !

13. Yvonne Smith

Here is an ancient carving that sure looks like our modern day rockets.

CBADA693-16F3-4056-A04F-67782F838D46.jpeg

Patsy Faye likes this.
  14. Patsy Faye

Registered

I've seen that one on TV - really surprising