U F O

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Patsy Faye, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone seen one - know of anyone that has ?
    I believe we are not alone in this vast universe
    What say you .........................

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

UFOs are the only conspiracy theory I can believe. To think we are the only ones in this vast universe is presumptuous of us.

I've never seen one but my husband said he's seen a few but I really didn't believe him.

My belief in them is more along the lines of yes, there has to be other life forms in the universe but it doesn't mean they've visited us. If they did they wouldn't be playing a game of hide and seek.

Krissttina Isobe likes this.
  3. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I haven't seen one either Chrissy - don't need to
    It makes sense that we are not alone, I believe there have been sightings
    Appearing from one dimension to another could take no time at all for them
    I dread to think what they must think of us - pity probably ............
    I'm presuming they are wiser than us of course :p

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, wiser for sure.

Patsy Faye likes this.
  5. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I haven't seen any, but I do think they exist, and have visited earth. I mean the stories, and accounts of those who have seen them...even if you discount 90 percent of them..something probably has happened because some of the viewers passed lie detector tests. Let me put it this way..I believe in UF0's more than "Bigfoot," but probably less than "ghosts."

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I agree that the chances are very good that there is intelligent life outside of our planet -- and no, I don't think that invalidates anything in the Bible, as the Bible does not preclude it. I also suspect that much of what is being reported as UFOs are indeed UFOs, in that they are unidentified, flying and objects, but that they are terrestrial. I wouldn't doubt that governments throughout the world are working on aircraft in secret. If they plan on using them for military purposes, it would make sense to do so. Still, I wouldn't be shocked to find that we've been visited by alien craft as well.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
  7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I think that if contact with alien life was possible, that it has already happened between the end of WW 2 and 1950.....and was quietly hushed up.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I find believing that aliens visited earth a long time ago easier to believe, like the theory that aliens built the pyramids or the Mayans were visited by aliens than the Area 51 story. Since this one was in our lifetime, I can't see everyone being able to cover it up and if it's true than by now we would have had more alien visitors.

If they can come here, there is no need to hide or disappear.

I really don't believe either one too much but the Mayan story is more believable to me. I still believe that they exist
    But not close enough to earth to keep playing these peek a boo games with us.

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe we are just a destination vacation spot.
    [​IMG]

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Maybe :)

Advertised as "the Greatest Show is Earth" watch the freaks as they fight with each other. Best time to visit is before an election, although they hate each other all year long except Christmas, then watch as they go crazy at the malls.

If you haven't already visited Earth, this may be your last chance. :)

We really are a freak show....love thy neighbor, lol.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  11. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I tend to believe alien life based on the science that we know. However, the kind of alien in my mind is different from what we see in movies. They may be in a different form and shape that would really make them alien to us. One theory that I read a long time ago is the existence of mysterious beings like ghosts, dwarfs and other spiritual beings including angels. For all we know, they may be the aliens from another planet or another galaxy.

12. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

I feel that in this vast universe there is other life and if they can come to Earth they are advanced for we on Earth can't go to them ....yet. Well the visitors that I see on documentaries on History channel once in a while is so interesting too. Seem that the different outer space world seems nice for we still are here and they are wherever they are...let's hope that we all can live in some sort of peace and compassion.

13. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The aliens have come........."To Serve Man".:rolleyes:

Rachel Rodarte and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If you are to take UFO as unidentified flying objects I will have to admit I have seen a lot. I have seen planes which I could not tell you the type or identify the make so that would be unidentified. As seeing something that flew erratic or at greater speed than a plane I am still hoping.

Rachel Rodarte likes this.
  15. Rachel Rodarte

Rachel Rodarte Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi Pasty,
    I believe I have seen something, I also believe that there has to be other in this universe besides us. I'm always looking at the sky hoping to see something. I don't know If I told this story before, but here it goes. It was on clear day, I was washing and I use to hang my clothe on the line. While hanging the clothe I often look up to look, maybe this time I would see something, well, I sure did, there were a cluster of what I could see look like stars (it daylight around 10 am). They didn't form any kind of shape but they stood there for about 5 minutes, that as fast as they came together, they left, only 3 remained, of course no one is around to see what I just saw. My daughters think I'm crazy for believing, and I tell them, there is something out there. Another time another day, doing my wash, still looking for something, I saw this gray object, I stood outside looking to see what it was, it hovered in the same place for a long time. I live around 45 minutes from L.A.X., so airplanes are always going by. And one just happen to be passing by where the object was at, I wanted to find out what was going to happen, as the airplane got closer the object disappeared, as soon as the plane pass it, it re-appeared. I couldn't believe, I stood outside until another plane would fly and see if it happen again, sure enough another plane goes by and the object disappeared and re-appeared after the plane pass, I had to go inside, my mother was calling (use to care for) she wanted her breakfast, after I finish fixing her breakfast, I went outside again to see if the object was still there, it was gone.

This pass Saturday, I was sitting outside with my daughter, and like I mentioned before I'm always looking up. This happen around 9pm, it was dark and I notice this very bright star, it was brighter that the rest, I didn't pay attention to, but when I looked up again, it was gone, I don't know if it was a star or what, when I told my daughter, she told me it was an old star that burnt up. Weather or not it was star or what, I still like to know what it was. I like to think that we're not the only one's here. But we will never know, unless you have some type of encounter. I also believe that the government knows something but will not let the public know.

Patsy Faye likes this.