Us Debt Clock

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While I am sure the ever-changing numbers are not in real time, the US Debt Clock is a visible wakeup as to what we are spending in this country, and on what. Sources for each item are available on mouseover.

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Each of us should have our own "My Debt Clock", around to remind us!:eek:
    [​IMG]

3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

The Congress makes no pretense of even considering a "budget" any more. They just pass "spending bills". I all of us could just spend money without considering income, what would happen? The same will happen to the U.S., it just takes longer to get there. The last real "Balanced Budgets" here came after the big "Government Shutdown" in the 1990s. Let's hope the same happens this time. Just do a bit of research on how it happened--the massive spending without consideration of the consequences. It is too complicated to address here.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

It's not really what we are spending to me....as we don't really even get a say in what is spent on what....it's what our Government is spending and wasting money on (a lot of our money through taxes)...so I think we should have a lot more say in the Budget.