Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

https://news.yahoo.com/uk-investigates-possible-allergic-reactions-105421617.html

This article says very little, and says NOTHING about why allergic reactions occur with vaccines, as in what common ingredients are unnecessarily included in them.

OK, I'm hyper-allergic to Monosodium Glutamate, MSG. The main manufacturers of this allergin, to many, substance, have a stranglehold on its production and distribution. They have helped the food industry, worldwide, disguise is presence in ingredient lists by coming up with innocent sounding names for it like "Broth, Casein or Caseinate, Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast ,Yeast Extract, Hydrolyzed Protein, Natural Flavors."

In recent years, the Natural Food Movement has called out food manufacturers to eliminate MSG from its recipes. They have, in many cases.

Not to worry, for the MSG powers that be: MSG is in many vaccines, supposedly to stabilize them. Total nonsense. There is no closely monitored study on this supposed ability of MSG.

I cannot get the Measles or Shingles vaccine. Both contain MSG.

I called Pfizer to ask if MSG is contained in the CV19 vaccine. The rep was obviously prepped to play dumb. There is no way, ZERO, that Pfizer doesn't know what's in its own vaccine. They simply want to hold onto those ingredients to keep them proprietary, so as to reduce competition on the world market. Total BS!

If you have any food or drug allergies just understand that until you know what's being shot into your arm, if you get the CV19 vaccine, you're playing Russian Roulette, no lie!

2. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

John Nopales likes this.
  4. Thomas Stearn

Thomas Stearn Veteran Member
    Registered

No need to jump the gun. It says that "The fact that we know so soon about these two allergic reactions and that the regulator has acted on this to issue precautionary advice shows that this monitoring system is working well." They have stated what is known so far and further details are being released continuously.
    National health authorities such as the MHRA in the UK, where vaccination has started, will issue advice to those getting and wanting the shot. The MHRA has warned that "any person with a history of a significant allergic reaction to a vaccine, medicine or food (such as previous history of anaphylactoid reaction or those who have been advised to carry an adrenaline autoinjector) should not receive the Pfizer BioNtech vaccine." The same in Germany where it hasn't even been decided yet which vaccine will be given to which group of people. No one will get the jab prior to medical consultation about their medical state and history. The general early warning to people with allergic reactions no matter which will prevent both patient and clinical staff to give them the Biontech/Pfizer jab.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

No lie. That's correct , but not just "until you know"
    see - EVEN IF you learn what is in the vaccine, (in which case no one would want the shot),
    it is still Russian Roulette.
    Knowing what kind of bullets are in the gun, does not save someone if they pull the trigger.

John Nopales likes this.
  6. Trevalius Guyus

Registered

Your logic escapes me, sorry.

7. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Let's put it this way:

If someone plays Russian Roulette, if they pull the trigger, they are likely to hurt themselves even if they do know there are bullets in the gun.
    If they do not know there are bullets in the gun, and they pull the trigger, they are just as likely to hurt themselves.

What they know or do not know, won't change whether they are harmed or not.

Same with the things that cause harm that are in the shots - even if they do not know what those things are, they risk harm if they get the shots. If they find out what is in the shots, hopefully they will choose not to risk the harm, just like in Russian Roulette - hopefully they will choose not to play - then they are not risking harm.

John Nopales likes this.
  8. Jeff Elohim

Registered

p.s. (moved to top because of importance) > Many many people ARE Allergic to some of the ingredients in the shots. The results can be very bad. Sometimes mild. Rarely produces immunity though - i.e. no guarantee the shots will ever work.

The initial list is based on information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and thus limited to US-approved vaccines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_vaccine_ingredients

Read the long list of ingredients and see if that is what you want inside of your braines, etc ....

John Nopales likes this.
  9. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Bill Gates did say that we could reduce the world population through vaccinations. Getting people scared enough to take the damned things was a necessary step.

John Nopales and Martin Alonzo like this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Hahaha! I got my Wuhan Virus injection yesterday. I was given a list of the ingredients. All those that mocked Trump about his humor about injecting chemicals like bleach should do some research on the vaccine ingredients. No live or dead virus, just chemicals that help the body create an immune response to the said virus.

MODERNA vaccine ingrediants:
    Messenger ribonucleic acid, lipids, POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, 2000 dimyristoyl glycerol, cholesterol, 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate, and sucrose.

To understand the Presidents' comic comments about bleach please note that chloride is the negatively charged ionic form of Chlorine.

So chlorine (the main ingredient in chlorine bleach) did play an important role in the development of this vaccine.

I am laughing because the Trump-hating young physically healthy (mentally not so much) AOC was first in line and televised getting her President Trump praised chemical injection.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2021
  13. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Since the body naturally has an immune system that is very effective already, naturally, without injecting toxic chemicals,

why inject toxic chemicals at all ? Getting a healthy immune system by good diet and good habits that is best learned as a baby and young child,
    and then being exposed to all the various things a person is normally exposed to,

is MUCH BETTER to build healthy

immune response than

injecting toxic chemicals designed with profit more than health in mind.

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Faye Fox

Faye Fox Veteran Member
    Registered

Agreed, but we don't live in that perfect world. Genetics plays a role in being born with compromised immune systems. Childhood diseases may alter our immune systems' ability to respond perfectly. Past lifestyles may have a bearing. Having a highly compromised immune system despite my dedication to a healthy diet and exercise regiment, I take every reasonable precaution to avoid any and all viruses. Having a strong immune system is a lot more complicated than just diet and "good" habits.

My doctor advises all with strong immune systems not to get the vaccine regardless of age. I gave it careful study and the amounts and forms of these chemicals in this vaccine, shouldn't be a problem for me and possibly a boost to my immune. She highly advised me to get it and so far for 30 years, she hasn't ever steered me wrong.

I think taking the vaccine relieves fear in many and this relieves stress and this alone boosts the immune. I took it as I saw no reason it would harm me. My post was to mock the hypocrisy of the politicians that opposed Pres. Trump for his joking around about bleach, then they can't wait to get this cocktail that has a chlorine connection.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  15. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Oh, I miss some or a lot of the innuendo in some posts, apparently.

Those polititicans (the "elite" as some have called them") have resources that might bobble our imagicanations :) ....

They , like Trump, "know" and some have stated that the doctors have lied to get more money via so-called covid (federally or other mandated set aside authorized money for anything or some things potentially or facetiously or total fraud associated with calling a death covid, or a mask helpful, or isolation, quaranteen or "social" distancing for the money) death or test(most are unreliable at best, total fraud on purpose too often) ....

Oh, back to their resources..... they have money, right? they have families (most of them) , right ? they have federally paid for care of their choosing, right ? they have libraries at their disposal, and perhaps dozens of underlings available for their research and assistance and to check things out, right ?
    and they have high priced informants.. and so on...
    and they know, like trump, what actually helps and what doesn't, and what might hurt or kill a lot of people, and so on.... and how to control people nationwide as it turns out.... with deception and false studies and so on..

More importantly, they love the money they make whether bribery or not, bonuses or other, kick backs or incentives, from the toxin makers... with and without chlorine...
    and
    they know enough, or should know enough, not to take the cocktail themselves, before driving... (haha , a small joke)...

they have enough info analysis available, as do regular people "in the know", to avoid the cocktail and just sit back and enjoy the money rolling in because of it... sales of it, sales of masks that cost a dollar, sales of breathing things that cost $17,000 in the usa/ $450.00 in Europe.... and so on....