Vaccine Safety

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Maybe there will be a new look at vaccine safety coming and it is about time

Trump: Picks Robert F Kennedy Jr To Chair Vaccine Safety Commission

Alice Williams and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I would like to see him heading the committee, but I would like the committee to be balanced. You might disagree, @Martin Alonzo, but I don't necessarily believe that all vaccines are bad. I do believe that our current course has been agenda-driven, suppressing the negatives even while taking the right of choice away from parents and citizens. That, I disagree with. Give us all the facts and let us decide for ourselves and for our children.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

He is not against vaccines but what’s the spaced them out over a greater period of time. Children are too fragile to be given a five year worth of vaccines before they leave the hospital. The U.S. has the greatest problem with ADD ADHA and we vaccinate higher than any other country could there be a link I don’t know but give the same vaccines over a longer period of time and check.

As soon as someone says anything about vaccines the CDC WHO go nuts before they even hear what they say

Alice Williams and Don Alaska like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. I agree that there's too much, too soon, and too little research beforehand.
    We certainly don't need another polio epidemic, or similar, but I do believe they've gone way overboard with vaccinations.

I know people claim they're linked to serious conditions such as autism, etc., but while I'll admit I don't know about that type of thing I'm fairly certain the ridiculous amount of stuff pumped into little kids does have a negative effect on the immune system and could well be responsible for the increasing rate of life-threatening allergies.

While we're on this subject, as I couldn't find any reference to it online- does anyone here possibly remember the chicken pox vaccine that was only available for a short
    period of time before they realized it was useless and got rid of it? I remember our school sent permission slips home to parents when I was in the 8th grade, but virtually all of us had already had the chicken pox by then.

Alice Williams likes this.
  6. Doc James

Doc James Veteran Member
    Registered

Vaccinations should be given based on its expanded programs. It needs to be given as a course and not in one sitting as not to override the child's immune system. Vaccines should be given in cocktails in order to allow the child's body to develop antibodies for the disease, and once those antibodies are established, then that's the time you give another immunization for a different disease. Too much of something is usually bad even if it is for the benefit of the kid.

7. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Then you'll pay a Heavy Fine and be Incarcerated in a Maximum Security Federal Penitentiary, while your Kids are taken off to be Vaccinated at a Federal Health Enforcement Camp.

Harry

8. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Or you'll post your whiny, self-absorbed story on social media and "go viral." Then sue anyone in your general vicinity for an obscene amount of money and get a youtube channel. It's the new American Way.

9. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

There are forces afoot trying to do something similar to that. Not all vaccines are bad, but many aren't good either. HIB vaccine is a wonderful thing. It has saved thousands of lives just since it was developed in the 1990s.

10. Ken Anderson

Not all vaccines are bad, but there are dangers associated with them. The measles vaccine seems to be more dangerous than the disease. Parents need to be able to decide for their children, and adults certainly should be able to decide for themselves. Interestingly, many of the same people who promote abortion under the idea that women have the right to decide what to do with their own body are in favor of mandatory vaccinations.

Don Alaska likes this.
  11. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Ken, with Clorox bottles still coming with a "do not drink" warning, I'm not at all sure that many parents are equipped to make those types of decisions. We have to always factor in the lowest common denominator.

Maggie Mae and Don Alaska like this.
  12. Ken Anderson

Governments and pharmaceutical companies are?

13. Beth Gallagher

Registered

In this case, yes. Many terrible diseases have been eradicated by vaccines.

Maggie Mae likes this.
  14. Ken Anderson

All of which means very little to those who have died or been severely injured by vaccines.

Tony Nathanson and Chris Ladewig like this.
  15. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

Severe Complications (measles)

"As many as one out of every 20 children with measles gets pneumonia, the most common cause of death from measles in young children.

About one child out of every 1,000 who get measles will develop encephalitis (swelling of the brain) that can lead to convulsions and can leave the child deaf or with intellectual disability.

For every 1,000 children who get measles, one or two will die from it."

CDC