Vatican Approves Statue Of Molech At Roman Coliseum!

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

All through the Bible, the pagan god Molech is referred to as a god involved with human sacrifice, especially child and infant sacrifices.
    Even though God warned the Israelites over and over to not sacrifice to Molech, even kings like mighty King Solomon were involved in worship and sacrifice to Moloch, because he was considered such a terrible deity, and everyone was totally terrified not to sacrifice to him.

Moloch was probably about the most anti-Christian deity that I can think of that was talked about in the Bible, and yet, the Vatican, head of the Catholic Christian Church for the whole world, has approved a huge statue of Molech at the entrance to the coliseum in Rome.
    Since the Coliseum, and all of the land around it , belongs to the Vatican, there is no way that such a statue could be placed at the entrance without the complete approval of the Vatican.
    What could be the reason that a Christian-believing organization like the Vatican would even consider allowing such a terrible statue to be put in a place of honor like the games to the Coliseum, which is probably the top tourist attraction in the world ?

Here is a picture of the statue, and you can see the sun worshipper symbols on his chest and arms, as well as what looks like the “all-seeing eye”, also known as the eye of Horus , the Egyptian god.

https://pulpitandpen.org/2019/11/08/the-vatican-places-giant-statue-of-molech-at-colosseum-entrance/

CEEE7AB0-61F7-43B5-AA93-5174BD8AE6BC.jpeg

Bess Barber and Bobby Cole like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Don't understand it either, its a pity questions haven't been asked by 'the following'
    maybe they have and been ignored, as with child abuse by so called priests and nuns

Bess Barber and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I think I might have found the problem, or at least a possible solution to one of the problems.
    The Coliseum is actually owned by the Italian government and not by Vatican City which is a few miles from the structure.
    The government has been trying to give it a facelift and I guess if erecting moloch along with cleaning up the other ‘gods and goddesses” that riddle the coliseum is in the mix, so be it.

Now, how the Vatican gave it’s blessings, so to speak, on the project is another question to be answered.
    https://thehistorycollective.net/2016/07/04/who-owns-the-colosseum/

Note: I have read several articles now claiming the it was the Vatican itself that had the statue placed outside the Holy City so I dunno. Something is terribly amiss.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2019
    Lois Winters and Bess Barber like this.
  4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

It usually is with that lot

Bess Barber and Bobby Cole like this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

There are a lot of people who believe the Catholic Church is the false religion of Biblical prophecy. Or that the Catholic and Muslim religions will join forces and become that false religion. Neither option would surprise me one bit. And neither does the fact that the Vatican is allowing that statue put up either.

Al Amoling and Bess Barber like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

The merger is something that I have heard talked about as well, @Babs Hunt . This article is an older speech by Pope Benedict, from 2009, so you can see that this is something that has been considered for a long time.
    Since it is off of the topic in this thread, I will research and see what else I can find and start another thread to discuss “Catholicislam”, as the Pope refers to it.
    The article is short, but worth reading, and the Pope is pretty out front about this upcoming merger into what wold eventually become a one world religion.

http://dailyweek.com/20090701/21

Bess Barber likes this.
  7. Bess Barber

Bess Barber Veteran Member
    Task Force Registered

The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Say to the people of Israel, Any one of the people of Israel or of the strangers who sojourn in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech shall surely be put to death. The people of the land shall stone him with stones. I myself will set my face against that man and will cut him off from among his people, because he has given one of his children to Molech, to make my sanctuary unclean and to profane my holy name. And if the people of the land do at all close their eyes to that man when he gives one of his children to Molech, and do not put him to death, then I will set my face against that man and against his clan and will cut them off from among their people, him and all who follow him in whoring after Molech. ...
    Leviticus 20

I really try not to be judgemental, but I think anyone who would want to visit that statue is genuinely messed up.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Hi (((Yvonne))). I wanted you to know that dailyweek.com is satirical, like the Onion. Everything they say is merely a joke. Go to their 'About' section for verification of that. Take care.

9. Yvonne Smith

I checked and you are right about the daily week being a satire.
    However, there are quite a few other articles from different sources about a merger between the Catholic Church and the Islamic faith, and also about Christians and Muslims in general; so I think that the concept is out there.
    Actually, merging religions might help stop a lot of wars and killing that has been done in the name of religion. The problem is when it is a forced thing, as opposed to people just accepting each other , regardless of their personal faith and belief system.
    HUGS back to you, @Lulu Moppet , and hope that things are going better in your life and in your heart.....

Bobby Cole and Al Amoling like this.
  10. Yvonne Smith

More and more is coming out about the pedovores, and their correlation to Molech, who is the supposed demonic god of human sacrifices, and especially little children, which is too horrible to even contemplate that we still have this kind of thing happening by satanist in the is world today.
    We have all heard of adrenochrome, which is the blood of a human child who has been tortured and terrified, and it is being sold on the black markets.
    Google named their search engine Chrome, and something else (can’t remember what) Adreno.
    Now, we have AOL, coming out with a new thing , which they actually are calling Molech, and using the satanic owl symbol for it.
    As Christians, we need to be in prayer for this country and the Bible says we are fighting against everlasting spirits like this one.

A9CFB047-1DDF-4B1D-8FBB-044A1D3E1371.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I have never heard of this statue of whatever It is suppose to be. Were they still looking to worship this evil being in the New Testament?

Lois Winters likes this.
  12. Yvonne Smith

They still do this today, @Gloria Mitchell . There is a place in California called Bohemian Grove, and the have a huge statue of Moloch, portrayed as an owl, and it is said that the satanists meet each year, and that they have sacrifices to the statue.
    In earlier years, there are pictures that looked like they actually used humans for sacrifice there , but now, it is supposed to be just effigies. Since the whole thing is private, it is hard to say what goes on at bohemian grove.
    If you look it up on the internet, there is an abundance of pictures (some of presidents there) and a lot of information about modern day worship of moloch.

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Wicca & Witchcraft/bohemian_moloch.htm

13. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

@Yvonne Smith ..
    Ummm, I read much of the above. Aside from disgusting and distasteful sounds like BS to me. Where are pictures or some documentation that presidents attended ?
    Why were they there...did they participate?
    Just too many questions that would need answering for me. Bottom line- I felt better not knowing this crap even exists.

14. Yvonne Smith

It IS horrible, and I would feel better thinking that it does not exist, too, @Gloria Mitchell . If you look online for moloch/bohemian grove, you will find a lot of information, some probably true, some probably not (just like any other controversial topic).

15. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

I find greater fulfillment in studying Nuclear Reactors for Peacetime Purposes.

Hal