Weird End To Vacation

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Tim Burr, Nov 17, 2018.

1. Beatrice Taylor

Beatrice Taylor Veteran Member
    Registered

I think mild depression or the concern over resuming regular activities for fear it will trigger another heart attack is normal.

Take it one day at a time, try to focus on something or someone other than yourself and you will be fine.

Tim Burr and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Tim Burr

Tim Burr Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for the kind thoughts.

If it was going to happen, I guess the timing was OK.
    I had planned not working anymore and just relaxing anyway.

Thinking back, the last month or so at work was a bit stressful
    since I wanted to get some projects completed before I left.

Probably not a good thing.

They would have gotten done either way, just my pride got in the way.

3. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm really glad to hear you got to enjoy your vacation before your heart attack too @Tim Burr and so thankful that you caught this problem so early that no major damage was done. I pray that once you have had time to process all that has happened you will go forward once again and live your life to the fullest. That's really all any of us can do at our age. I know from reading a lot of your former posts that you took pretty good care of yourself...so I'm sure you are probably still feeling some shock along with that depression that this happened to you. But I'm praying that once you come to terms with what happened you will continue to take the best care of yourself that you can and live your life the best you can too. Be thankful and be happy...and live your life the way you had planned to before this happened.