Weird Stuff

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

ScreenShot_20180228112031.png ScreenShot_20180228112212.png There was an interesting thing showed up on google earth this was a line of clouds that when from the north pole to the south pole it looked like a mistake or stitching in the program. This was just a weird thing until someone that was on that line looked up and seen the cloud formation. This proves it was not an error in the google earth but fact.

Why Are They SILENT About This?

Yvonne Smith and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I heard something about that on the radio, but that video isn't particularly impressive. The guy doesn't sound credible and, when he's talking about people in India fleeing their homes in panic, showing a photo of people calmly walking on the sidewalk carrying shopping bags isn't helpful. Yeah, I know. He wasn't there to take an actual picture, but if he wanted to illustrate panic, that didn't do it.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I know he lumped in about three different things into that video. That was the source of the photos I put in but here is another video showing the same thing with another piece of information from the space satellite.
    Mysterious "Line" in sky spotted from ISS - Similar to the one on Google Earth