What Craft Or Hobbies Have You Not, And Why?

Discussion in 'Hobbies & Crafts' started by Von Jones, Apr 7, 2015.

1. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you, Ina.

2. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I would like to start a quilt for my son when he goes off to college next year. I haven't done it yrat as the beginning part is the boring part to me. However I need to remember how soothing the sewing by hand part is.

3. K E Gordon

K E Gordon Veteran Member
    Registered

I like Paint by Number, which I find really relaxes me. My favorite hobby is travel and is somehting I love to do. I haven't had the money to go too many places recently, but when I do get to go somewhere, I am really into it. It is always fun to do something different. Ha, when we were at the Erie Zoo in my hometown we road the little train that goes through part of the zoo, and my ex who was wtih me, said "This is nothing." I thorughly enjoyed it though, mostly for the nostalgia value, and hey who doesn't like a train??

Von Jones likes this.
  4. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

We have a train that goes through a park that has historical landmarks. I would like to ride it but there is never any one there when we visit so we just walk around. When we walk we can go inside and check it out. I find it very interesting to see how the early settlers lived back then.

5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

We are not a craftsy family. I can't think of one person that did crafts. Most of my family members liked gardening but that's more a hobby. I never cared for that either.

I did crotchet for a few years but wasn't really into it.

Von Jones likes this.
  6. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

I was able to locate a picture of the house me and brother lived in. It was for the thread visiting the house you grew up in. The photographer who took the pictures did such a nice job. I don't have one picture of that house, and was pleasantly surprised It's a corner house. I was able to get a front view. A relief carving is a must and looking over the bits for my Dremel flex shaft carver. :)