What Do You Make Of This Latest Rumor?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Janice Martin, Jun 20, 2016.

1. I get all kinds of newsletters etc. in my email, and one has me kinda stunned: it says the FBI actually started ISIS.
    Has anyone heard of this?

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yes, I believe it. Not necessarily the FBI, but the United States created, funded and armed ISIS to help overthrow the government of Syria. Whether they have gotten out of control or whether what we have is what our government wanted us to have out of them, I don't know.

Ike Willis likes this.
  4. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

As Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Colin Powell, acting alone, authorized shipment of Surface to Air missiles to Iran, without Congress' knowledge or approval. Without going into the illegality of that, suffice to say that when the missiles showed up fired at civilian airliners, the idea was considered to have "backfired'.

Just like funding ISIS.

Frank

5. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

Oh, not my Colin Powell. He always seemed so smart, even tempered, and to have good judgement. Now, I am officially depressed and moving to Canada.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Texas Beth I actually had deep respect for him, too. Still do, actually. Years after the fact, he admitted to error in judgment, but many thought it may have been one underlying reason he declined to run for President. His was an act considered treasonous by many. As if to say our current guy hasn't done worse........
    Frank

7. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

There are lots of urban myths nowadays because of some people's propensity to invent stories and posting them in the internet. Worse, it will be spread in the social media and taken as gospel truth by some. The most recent of a rumor was the death of Vin Diesel, the star of the movie Fast and Furious. So many celebrities have died in the internet and Justin Bieber had died several times already.

But anyway, I don't think that FBI or even CIA would create such a group because ISIS is founded on the tenets of the Islam religion. Called extremists because ISIS members have strict adherence to the Q'ran teachings. In other words, they have a different interpretation just like Christian denominations which have their own version of the Bible's interpretation. So I guess it would be quite impossible to organize such a group of religious fanatics.

8. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I was going to start a new thread for this but it does fall in this category

It is very funny about what they want you to believe and reality. A US apache helicopter flying support for the convoy of ISIS and the well equipped trucks not shooting at the helicopter.

Video U S Apache Attack Helicopter Follows behind ISIS Convoy … Doesn’t Fire a Single Shot Zero

Yvonne Smith likes this.