What is Going On With the Journalists?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Does it seem to anyone else that we are not only having bankers being "suicided" at an alarming rate; but also we are having journalists killed/dying a lot more often than before. Just this last week alone, we have had at least 4 who have either died or stepped down.
    Jon Stewart resigned, Brian Williams forced to step down from his anchorman position, Kyle Kraska was shot to death, and Bob Simon killed in a horrible car wreck..... all in one week.
    We have also had journalists who were killed by the terrorists, some who have simply disappeared and never been found again, and others, like Michael Hastings, who also died in a violent and mysterious car crash.
    Some deaths that are ruled as either a suicide or a natural death have also been the subject of controversy. Breitbart is one of those, as is author Tom Clancy. Not a reporter per se; but still a man who wrote about government secrets in his books, which were widely read.
    I think it was about a month ago that Fox News was reporting the death of one of their anchormen in Texas (if I am remembering right), and that was counted as a suicide, even though people close to him said he was not at all suicidal.
    And these are only ones right here in the United States. There are many journalists dying from varied reasons all over the world, and not just in the war zones, where you expect their lives to be in danger.
    Any ideas about why this is happening ?

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is a report about the journalists who have died recently, and there were actually more of them than I had read about previously.
    According to this report, these reporters had formed a group and were going to release new evidence about the Twin Towers attack on 9/11/01. Russia has satellite images that show more about the attack than we have been told by our news sources, which most reporters know, but are afraid to talk about.
    This report is more from a Russian source; but I have also read just about the same thing elsewhere, and think that there could be credibility to the report.
    In any case, it seems that it is more than co-incidence for so many reporters to quit or die all in one week's time.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1838.htm

3. Richard Paradon

Richard Paradon Supreme Member
    Registered

I really do not think much about it, Yvonne, as a reporter will naturally get more press because that is his/her (not sure what adverb to use) vocation. As far as Jon Stewart resigning, do you blame him?

4. John Stone

John Stone Veteran Member
    Registered

Although there is some attention being directed at banker and journalist deaths in the alternative media, I'm not sure they are dying at a greater rate than would be normal for the population at large. There were some banker suicides after the Madoff crimes came out though. And journalists in conflict zones are always at risk, of course. One thing that did seem suspicious a few years ago was a rash of deaths among high level microbiologists.