What Is The Deep State That Is Obviously At War With Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

When @Ken Anderson spoke about the "intelligence community" working against President Trump I have to honestly admit I had no idea what he was talking about. I have never gotten so deeply into Politics that I know all the definitions of the "lingo" that is spoken within Politics. Yet I do know when something "stinks to high heaven" and I'm smelling that stinky aroma that has saturated Politics and our Government for so long that "those involved" can no longer "Febreeze" the stink away!

And now that I have done some research and found out just what and who the "intelligence community" consists of...I have decided that this community should not go by this name at all, because in my opinion they are anything but intelligent.

We are in a War here in America...a war being fought to retain those American rights and morals that our Fore Fathers and so many other Americans fought to preserve for all of us. There are those who call themselves Americans who are anything but that...and this group has been slowly eroding and destroying America and all it has stood for for years now. President Trump knew this and spoke about it long before he decided to run for President, and now that he is President...that same group is trying to destroy him too. Why? Because he wants to restore what has been eroded and destroyed in America and this group has no intention of allowing him to do this.

I find it offensive that most of the time you can tell someone in this group is at work when the News or an article refuses to even say President Trump but will refer to him instead as Donald Trump or just Trump. The article below doesn't call him President Trump either in the Title...but I believe the article is speaking truth about the ones who are out to destroy our new President and to continue to destroy our America too.

The question is: "What do we do about this?" and "How do we help President Trump?"

http://www.worldtribune.com/just-what-is-the-deep-state-that-is-obviously-at-war-with-donald-trump/

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
    Lakshmi Linwood and Ken Anderson like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We do indeed live in interesting times. As individuals though, probably the most we can do is to pray, and to help people to see behind the false story that is always being put in front of us through the media and the school system.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2017
  3. Lakshmi Linwood

Lakshmi Linwood Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

it is so good to see people that are aware of what is truly going on.

i have been on another senior site for awhile and most of the posters are liberals.

The moderators are all biased . People call President trump all kinds of names.

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We have liberals here too, and others who are in between. I think most of us are liberal in some things, conservative in others. It could get boring if we all agreed on everything.

Welcome to the forum.

5. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Trump said all the right things when he was running for president but I fear the deep state had a talk to him after he got in as his policies have changed. I fear he fell into the swamp he said he would drain. If you check back eight months ago you would not find a person wishing Trump would get in. Before-- wall, Hillary for prison, slow the immigration until verification, get out of NATO and the UN all these things changed what happened???