What Is The Truth About Nasa?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There is a lot of controversy going on about this topic on the internet lately. While we have all been led to accept NASA at face value as our government agency for space exploration, many other people are looking at the Nazi beginnings of NASA and asking about their credibility, as well as their plans.

One of the main questions is about a possible alien invasion.
    It has been pointed out that when Reagan was President, he said that if there were to be an alien invasion, then the whole world would forget their differences , and all work together in a one-world government. I am pretty sure that this is exactly what would happen.
    We would react just like the radio listeners did so many years ago when Orson Welles broadcast "The War of the Worlds" to an audience that thought it was really happening.

So, assuming that the powerful rulers of the world want to set up a one-world government, what they need to do is to is convince the rest of us that we are being attacked, or at least watched, by alien lifeforms.

I just watched an interesting video that explains about the origins of NASA, and also tell us how that they might be able to fake UFO's and possibly, even an alien invasion.

Rachel Rodarte and Sheldon Scott like this.
  2. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

That's interesting Yvonne but I watch the ancient aliens shows and wonder if people from other planets have been coming here for thousands of years. It's possible they are our ancestors.

3. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

At first I too was interested in these alien theories. Then I got to realize aliens were being credited with everything from humanity's beginnings to the present. Bible stories haven't escaped the alien "invasion" either. My idea is, aliens may very well be real but also may be Satan's forces, while God and His angels are also real and preparing for the final battle. JMHO.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

I did that very same thing, and watched all of the ancient aliens shows, and read Lloyd Pye's book. It was the closest thing that seemed to tie in between the creation stories from all of the ancient civilizations and also fit with the evolution theory in some respects.
    However, now that I have been delving into the enclosed world theory, it makes the creation stories work even better.

Since it basically verifies that humans were designed, and not just a happenstance of evolution, it makes the Genesis story of creation , and the other places in the Bible where God describes the world meld together perfectly. This is something that Christians are more and more looking into.

Although even non-religious people are looking at the evidence of an enclosed world, it is harder for these people since they have no beliefs in any kind of a designed creation.
    If you are interested in checking this out, here is a great webpage to start with. Be sure to put on a pot of coffee first, this kept me watching videos for a while !

http://enclosedworld.com

Ike Willis likes this.
  5. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  6. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

This reminds me of the article about the fake landing of Apollo 11 on the moon. Everything was scripted and done in a studio. There even was the note that the American flag was moving and it should not be since there is no air in the moon. And the way Neil Armstrong talked was digitally edited (in 1969 the digital thing was unheard of). The article insisted that the moon landing did not happen on the moon.

I am interested in strange things and strange theories but there should be a semblance of truth somehow and not just imaginings. Like the so called Loch Ness monster, there were sightings and some photographs even showed a huge object or animal in the lake. Same with the abominable snowman or the yet, there are pictures and sightings.

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Nasa has always tried to keep us in the dark about what they are doing. Lately they have been putting out unedited photos which is very surprising. I think an announcement might be coming soon on something or at least I hope so.

8. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Well, I do believe in alien life out there in the universe. For me it would seem like a total waste if only the earth had life on it. What were all these planets needed for then. Why was the earth so special, that its the only planet to have life? So, I believe we aren't alone in the universe, I don't know exactly what NASA knows. I think for years there have been cover ups, but more so trying to keep the public from knowing about the aliens who have visited and communicated with the earth.

9. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

While I believe in aliens, UFOs and life in the outer space, I do not believe in NASA because they have been hiding too much information, and many other made available can be half-fake.

A serious interplanetary research is needed but I don't see what spacial agency in the world could be reliable to conduct such research.

10. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It is funny in the 1940 delivers [milk, bread ]were delivered by horse drawn carriage and black and white TV started in the 1960 they went to the moon and have internet TV full color. This is twenty years, knowledge is doubling faster and faster yet they tell us nothing much has changed. In 55 years they have not advanced that much in space travel.Either they are doing a lot which they are hiding from everyone or we are going backwards.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

One of the most interesting things that I have been studying about is the actual shape of the earth. If we can't believe NASA when they tell us that we went to the moon, and they show us photoshopped pictures that are supposed to be actual pictures of the earth, then what else can we not believe when they tell us ?

There are things that we should not be able to see due to the curvature of the earth, and yet, people see them all of the time, and did not realize that it should be impossible.
    One of these things is called the Anacapa Arch, in southern California, near Ventura. It is a big stone outcropping with a hole in the middle that makes it look like an archway in the ocean.
    The arch is about 19 miles from the Ventura beach, and with the curvature of the earth, it should be well below the horizon, and yet, people see it all of the time on a clear day.

Some of our states are almost totally flat and people can see for miles past where they should be able to see, and there are bridges that are built with no allowance for the curvature of the earth, such as the one across Lake Ponchartrain in Louisiana.

Here is an intriguing webpage that describes many of these places that we can see and should not be able to if we live on a round earth.

http://testingtheglobe.com/quest2.html

12. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

Being a horror movie buff I have read a fair share of biographical accounts of actors and movie genres. One book that comes to mind was a book I read sometime ago about monsters in the cinema. Although the title now escapes me it was on movie monsters like the Mummy, Zombie and Godzilla. One of the chapters talked a great length about the movie monsters that came after WW 2. As you may recall at that time there was a glut of B rated movies usually seen at the drive in on just about anything you could imagine, from giant ants , lizards, dinosaurs, and zombies. Almost every single plot had to do with some scientific experiment going all wonky.

From an editorial perspective it was felt that the pop culture of the day loved these movies because it relieved some of the tension that had been generated from the war. If you think about it, Roswell was in 1947. The book suggested that all of these types of movies promoted an underlying sense of unification in people, a feeling that if atomic radiation was indeed to cause some scourge that threatened the earth (or some invasion from the stars) we would have to all band together as one to save the planet. At the same time ( 1947) we saw the beginnings of what would become the Hippie era with the Nature Boys in Southern California. To follow was the beat culture and eventually the Flower Children. In 1954 we saw the first Godzilla who was and still is the best known icon against pollution and as a defender of the Earth inhabitants.

As they say art imitates life. I cannot help but sometimes wonder if it is all really just coincidental.

13. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

My husband is fond of science and science fiction as well. And since an uncle of his used to work in NASA as an electronics engineer, I believe, he may have some inside information. But there is none, he said, meaning NASA has secrets but definitely not about the existence of aliens. His uncle even said that if those talks about aliens in the 1960s were true, it would probably have been found by now since it's more than 50 years already. How many years do we need in order to prove that something we suspect is not true? That sounded as a fairly good explantion to me.

14. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Here is the real history of NASA. NASA is an American department and no one can claim NASA as theirs. Our solar system's Sun will nova one day and we must prepare for it. Right now we are living in epochs.

15. Yvonne Smith

I found an interesting chart online today when I was reading , and wanted to share it with everyone and see what people think.
    The chart shows the relative size of our sun and also the three closest stars in the Alpha Centauri system.
    It also explains how large our sun would look at different distances away from us , if it were further away than it is now.
    The interesting thing is that Alpha Centauri A is not much larger than our sun, and is almost 25 trillion miles away from us.
    If our sun were even 6 billion miles away, it would look so small that we could not see it anymore, and yet NASA says that we can see Alpha Centauri even at that great a distance away of 25 trillion miles.
    How can this be true ?
    image.jpeg