What Our Solar System Actually Looks Like -- Awesome!

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, May 18, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is neither paranormal or a conspiracy; but I looked at all of the sub-forums, and I just can't see any better place to put it.
    What I have here is an amazing video that shows a much different view of what our solar system actually looks like. We always just see the pictures of the sun floating along in the sky and the planets circling around it; but actually that is not how it works.
    Our sun is literally streaking through the heavens, and dragging us (and all of the other planets and their moons) along with it. This artist's conception of what it is actually looking like is just amazing to watch and really gives you a different perspective of everything.

Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

That was quite a video to watch and it does get us to think It does show just what a magnetic pull the sun does have and it is the center of this solar system for a reason. I also like how the video refers to life as a votex. In many ways this is also a true analogy. I enjoyed watching this video, thank you for sharing it with us.

3. Val White

Val White Veteran Member
    Registered

Thank you Yvonne. It would seem that our Solar system has us in it's thrall in more ways than one. It's a fascinating subject