What Were The Best Decisions Of Your Financial Life?

Discussion in 'Money & Finances' started by Lon Tanner, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And that would be totally understandable. Self reliance goes out the window when something like that occurs.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  2. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

?
    I don't know anyone who relies on bio-feedback. They use it as or like a tool to help with some things going on, and it can work I quess,
    but even better, along with that if bio is used, is to find the people who have overcome cancer many times in their own lives,
    and have helped in an orderly way, outside the ama (which gives reason to be afraid, be scared, instead of joyful and hopeful, since their protocols and methods reject what works and use what is more profitable instead.) .

Once people know where the successful clinics are , and the successful methods, they are never scared again by any disease.

(unless they fall prey to organized corporations spreading unhelpful, expensive procedures that don't usually work)

If they do "usually work", in a good way, toward health, without side effects, then they are not causing fear in others - then they do have good hope in what usually works, instead of things that are harmful and usually do not work.

Oh, financial decision in my life was to give up the grand remarkable coveted income to be 'earned' (albeit that's a mis-conception I think) .. working as a pharmacist.

I asked others who had gone thru pharmacy school the same years I was in,
    if they thought it was good and right to charge 100000.00 dollars and bankrupt a family
    when they had a remedy that cost a lot less than a new car (roughly 4 persons can totally recover for the cost of a 40,000.00 car) ....
    and they ALL SAID YES!!!??? They ALL said they wanted the money, instead of telling the truth.

EVERY ONE OF THEM! That of course caused much grief and sorrow , at first, for their souls, and for the people they harmed throughout their later careers.

I knew that no matter how much they paid me, even a million or millions of dollars, I could not lie to people just to keep a job, and such a wretched industry at that !

So I gave up what I had once thought would be a lucrative life-long occupation, AFTER I found out what they do, (I found out from them).

It has meant not having nor buying any of the expensive novelties those who love money keep buying, or the expensive 'necessities' even,
    but I sleep good, with a clear conscience, always, restful and peaceful... and continue to help others who want help,
    and even to tell others who do not want help where they can find help if they want to.. I don't try to hide it from them, and do not charge them anything ...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2021
  3. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Taking advantage of my Company's Employee Savings Plan, where they would match what I chose to save in my weekly wages. I selected the maximum allowed, and added some of my own to the mix.

After 36 years of compounding interest on the savings, and never touching what I had been accumulating, I took home a big stash when I retired!

Hal