When You Think You Have Seen It All

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

CATHOLIC PRIEST CAUGHT VIOLENTLY ASSAULTING BABY IN FRONT OF PARENTS

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The priest acts like he's mentally ill or something. That's disturbing. I don't know that it's fair to slur all Catholic priests over it though, as the narrator in this film does at the end. This is strange, but my feelings were that this guy is senile or confused, has some other mental problems, or has never seen a baby before. While he is certainly manhandling this baby, at the same time I felt sorry for the priest. Something has gone wrong with him.

I saw this video on Facebook earlier but without the text or the narrator, and I hadn't made the assumption that he was even a Catholic priest, as priests in other denominations dress similarly.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There is a problem. The amount of Church clergyman who are resigning or being accused of sexual acts is getting out of control. There is even rumor that was in the news paper of the Pope stepping down over it.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

This wasn't sexual abuse.....I think it was a case of an old priest who should be retired...obviously couldn't handle the crying baby for whatever reason...probably dementia.

The parents I think should have stepped in a little sooner and taken the baby away from him.

But maybe they were shocked....he kind of goes between trying to be soothing and then gets violent...time for him to retire.

This video in my opinion has nothing to do with pedophile priests @Martin Alonzo.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Patsy Faye and Ken Anderson like this.