Who Will Win? Trump Or Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Chrissy Cross, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

If you are being honest with yourself and consider all that you've read on both sides...what's your gut feeling?

I have a sick feeling it will be Hillary. :(

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

If I were to place a bet on the outcome, I'd bet on Hillary, as things stand. However, if a fair election could be guaranteed, I'd chance putting money on Trump. I've always believed 'crat's can't win a fair election.

Yvonne Smith and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

I think it will be Hillary, too.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

If it is, I hope the Republicans realize they better shape up...I'm fed up with most of them. Really don't care so much for myself anymore but I do want a better life for my kids and grandkids.

Maybe a strong third party will be the answer in 4 yrs and I hope people will at least be making changes and demands on their party.

To have top names in the Republican Party come out and say they are voting for Hillary is wrong. They should have at least kept it private.

Also, looking back....Trump made mistakes that could have been avoided and should have been. He would have won by a landslide had he listened to me. :)

TRUMP WILL STILL GET MY VOTE! I'm one of those people that think that he is still better than Hillary.

This is not my concession speech, lol. Just how I'm feeling right now with lack of sleep.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
  5. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

I think that Trump has Self Destructed & Hillary will win (Unfortunately).

6. Marilyn Pahl

Marilyn Pahl Veteran Member
    Registered

Hillary has her own built in Robo Call and it's been stuck on "Lies." She will play the Victim card, because she has surrounded herself with losers. Trump supporters, will Trump her wrinkled posterior end...End of story. Oh do you want to play cards with me?......:eek::D:cool:

7. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

It does not matter you should ask who will lose and that is the American people.

8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well Hucklebee called me and said he thinks Trump will win. :)

He does have a good point about a lot of "closet" Trump voters. Except for on here, nobody but my kids know who I'm voting for.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I don't trust the validity of our vote. By extension, I don't trust the validity of the polls because if I had the power to fix an election, I would first fix the polls so that people would expect the results that I intended to give them. In a fair election, I think Trump would win.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Ken watch the video and get a surprise

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Well I probably don't trust this election either. There is always some fraud going on anyway. I've been in enough
    Board of elections offices and saw plenty of not so honest people. I'm not saying all, but there were a few. I still remember a few of these people. I'm not saying they did anything illegal when we were there. Although in one county in CA. one tried...not Fresno county, I never worked Fresno county.

There's a lot that goes on under the surface....

13. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

They don't have to fix the majority of the polls. If they can control the vote in key polling places, they can edge the vote in her favor. We saw some of this in 2008 when polling places in heavily Democrat, and largely black, areas were left open after the posted closing time in order to garner as many Obama votes as possible. Of course, anyone who complained was accused of wanting to disenfranchise black voters. Plus, I think it's reasonable to be concerned about digital polling as it leaves no way to dispute the vote.

14. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I was just on a site looking at the ESS voting machine problems....yikes!! Lots of issues over the years.

I worked in 2006 I think and some of the counties I worked were mentioned but at a later date...whew.

It wasn't really fraud but error... mainly with calibration. So you think ur voting for Trump but it's marking Hillary.

I even remembered the guys name in Luzerne county PA. Leonard Piazz...think we were there after he had a bad year with the ivotronic voting machine.

I don't know if they are used anymore...

This is what we worked on...these machines...and training the poll workers how to use them.

http://www.votersunite.org/article.asp?id=7795

Look at all the problems.

http://www.wheresthepaper.org/09/ESS_ProblemLog2009_2006.htm

Another big problem was the 80+ yr old poll workers who did not like learning the voting machines...lots of problems there and you can imagine...this was just the start of seniors getting on computers.

Ken Anderson likes this.