Why I Am Voting Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Chrissy Cross, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I got this from someone and it sums it up for me.....

Raccoon Poop

“ Like many citizens, I’ve wondered and tried so hard to understand why Trump has such a remarkable following.
    (It's obvious why he shouldn’t!) Then a friend sent me this raccoon story.
    It makes no difference about your political leanings, it is just a good explanation of WHY (Or it's as good as any I can come up with).
    This is not a message to support either party. It just helps understand how on earth Trump can remain so "popular."
    If you really want to know how the majority of people feel, and this applies to both democrats and republicans, read below, it says it all.
    Here comes the part about the raccoons:
    You've been on vacation for two weeks, you come home, and your basement is infested with raccoons. Hundreds of rabid, messy, mean raccoons have overtaken your basement. You want them gone immediately. You call the city, the county and 4 different exterminators. Nobody can handle the job . . . But, then you hear of one guy and this one guy guarantees to get rid of them. So you hire him.
    You don't care if the guy smells, you don't care if he cusses and swears, you don't care if he's an alcoholic, you don't care how many times he's been married, you don't care if he voted for Obama, you don't care if he has plumber's crack, you simply want those raccoons gone! You want your problem fixed! He's the guy. He's the best. Period
    Back to Trump
    Here’s why we want Trump. Yes he's a bit of an ass, yes he's an egomaniac, but we don't care. The country is a mess because its politicians suck. The Republican Party is two-faced & gutless, and illegals are everywhere. We want it all fixed! We don't care that Trump is crude, we don't care that he insults people, we don't care that he had been friendly with Hillary, we don't care that he has changed positions, we don't care that he's been married 3 times, we don't care that he fights with Megyn Kelly and Rosie O'Donnell, we don't care that he doesn't know the name of some Muslim terrorist.
    This country is bankrupt and appears weak. Our enemies are making fun of us, we are being invaded by illegal's, we are becoming a nation of victims where every Tom, Ricardo and Hasid is a special group with special rights to a point where we don't even recognize the country we were born and raised in. "AND WE JUST WANT IT FIXED" and Trump is the only guy who seems to understand what the people want.
    We're sick of our politicians, sick of the Republican Party, sick of Democratic Party and sick of illegal’s. We just want this thing fixed. Trump may not be a saint, but doesn't have lobbyist’s money holding him, he doesn't have political correctness restraining him, all you know is that he has been very successful, a good negotiator. He has built a lot of things. He's also not a politician, not a cowardly politically correct politician. And he not only says he can fix it, he says he will fix it and we believe him.
    And we believe him because he is too much of an egotist to be proven wrong or looked at and called a liar. Also we don't care if the guy has bad hair.
    We just want those raccoons gone, out of our house, NOW.
    I feel this is why hundreds of thousands of people that haven't voted in 25 years are registering to vote this year. The raccoons have got to go."

Ken Anderson and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

Very, very good reasoning

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

A lot of folks today want numerous things done and/or to disappear. From what I've read, whether Trump or Clinton wins, there could be/will be some intense protesting and I've even read, some rioting. That's all we need to happen..........more rioting over a new President. When will America ever settle down???

All of the above is the reasons Hillary is best. She sure doesn't have the mouth Trump does! Yes, she had the e-mail thing, but Trump doesn't have a Halo over his head either.
    As always, just my opinion.

4. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh - you should have read 'from' Back to Trump - why we want Trump - I didn't read the beginning :p

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

@Cody Fousnaugh, with Hillary it will be more of the same. I guess you're happy with the way things are going, also there's a lot more to Hillary than just the emails.

6. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I have this strange feeling neither will become president. With Iran acting all brave and full of fight, something may be about to happen just in time for Obama to stay in power. I pray I'm wrong.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ike Willis , a while back, I would have been horrified at the thought. Now, not so much. Surely, he is not any worse than Hillary. I'm still uneasy about Trump. Maybe we should leave Obama in for four more years and start the election process all over again.

8. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

right now CNN (Clinton News Network) is throwing everything they can dig up against Trump. I think in the end the Lib media will help elect Trump/ he is a business man and Clinton can't run a kool aid stand without going under.

Ike Willis and Chrissy Cross like this.
  9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

It's become overkill and I honestly think it will backfire.

As a woman voter, I haven changed my mind and as long as Hillary is the other candidate I really can't think of anything that they can find on Trump that would make me change my mind...maybe a murder.

But even then it would be one alleged murder as opposed to 30? I'm not sure of the number tied to the Clintons.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Gary Ridenour likes this.