Why I Think Judge Judy Changed Her Hair Style

Discussion in 'Movies & Entertainment' started by Boris Boddenov, Mar 19, 2021.

1. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

She wouldn't make a pissant compared to Bader-Ginsberg. I about puked when I saw what I took to be a display of insecurity. If she had acted like that as a judge, she would have been removed from the bench first season
    Make your own little petty justice world? You can feel like God, you can disregard all accepted norms and rules of evidence except for making it up as you go along!

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

According to Wikipedia, there are 260 new episodes per season, several taped in a single day. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judge_Judy

"Altogether, there were 260 new episodes each season. There was at least one new episode for every weekday, with the exception of a few hiatuses during most of the summer, a couple of holidays, and as of more recent seasons, early spring as well (much of March and April).[42] The cases were all pre-recorded for editing purposes and would usually air one to three months after being taped."

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree that she couldn't shine Ginsberg's shoes, and the copycat hairdo is pathetic. I suppose she thinks since she is Jewish and wearing a lace collar, it gives her street cred. Not.