Why Is Autism So High In The Us

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 23, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This just might e the answer The US is the most vaccinated people in the world and those few countries and backwoods people autism is still very rare.
    Egyptian study confirms autism is caused by mercury in vaccines

2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

There are many people who believe vaccinations do cause Austism in children and because of this they refuse to vacinate their children.

My own experience with the problems my middle daughter had with her vaccinations made me stop and do my own research on this. And I found that there was alot more problems then just Autism. My last child got her vaccinations...but I didn't let the Doctors start giving them to her until she was 2 years old. As some of the research I did found that the Chinese did not start vaccinating their children until after they were 2 and they had no problems with Autism or the others side effects my research turned up many years ago.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

One GD with Asbergers..what shots do they give kids under 2 ? She was diagnosed 3 or 4 years old.
    At the time her mom and dad had separated and came to live with us. It was hell until we knew what we were dealing with !

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

They give all the vaccinations starting at a few months old and spacing them until right before they start school.