World War Three Started & No One Noticed

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Martin Alonzo, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There was a warning in 2013 of what is exactly what is happening now right down to detail.
    Here is a video information no one should miss.
    How Will WWIII Be Fought? - Questions For Corbett

2. Ron Simpson

Ron Simpson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

You are absolutely correct. WW3 has been underway for some time and the American people are too stupid and uncaring to see it. Will WW3 be fought with guns and tank submarines and airplanes? NO, until probably the later stages. Why such a bold statement? China has long been at war with the United States ideologically economically and now biologically. You may argue that China didn't intentionally release the Covid virus, that it was accidental. But they and the American Communists are taking full advantage of it to extend government control of our lives.. Is destruction of small business underway to pave the way for American Communism? Small business is not allowed under communism because it is a form of freedom.

Look at what was perpetrated in the beginning stages of Communism (early 1900s) and naziism (1930s). Do the words HATE, ANGER, FEAR and SEPARATION come to mind and indicate the current things we are being told today, especially by one American political party? Was rioting in the streets then and now (peaceful protest is NOT rioting).

Yes, we have to rebuild small business and get back to the traditional American positive attitude that we can get through this. AND stop buying Chinese products!

3. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Exactly. There is a groundswell of support for my country to take off the gloves when it comes to buying Chinese. Heck @Ron Simpson if we in the Free World suddenly dumped China as a trading partner.. tho definitely not before finding alternatives.. we can isolate them from meddling in the west. We can also cripple their economy and send them back decades to when they were a minor emerging power.

4. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

To dump China as a trading partner would require that countries stick together, and all agree to do it. And that requires coalitions. The general public mind set now is nationalism and everyone go it alone. That ain't gonna work, because there will always be cheaters.

I'm sure you can pull it off if you are smart. Here in the US our policy recently seems to be to dis all our former allies, and pull out of any organizations that involves other countries that might form such coalitions.

I hope at least the rest of you are not as stupid as the US right now, and can pull it off. We will sit and watch the train leave the station without us.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2020
    Dwight Ward and Craig Wilson like this.
  5. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Trump went to India and had the largest rally the world has ever seen. India has close to the population as China so the US has a great friend

6. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

If you don't like China trade, look to the US Commerce Department. Their main function is to support and aid in manufacturers off shoring their production. The situation we are in now is a result of corporate greed, nothing more. They would be profitable right here CONUS, but not profitable enough to suit. But just keep on worrying about your 401k and keep bitching about loss of manufacturing capacity,and employment.
    Blame the folks that are stabbing us all in the back!

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Government regulations and tax laws that have been in place for YEARS are a big reason for manufacturing migrating out of the USA.

8. Hal Pollner

Hal Pollner Veteran Member
    Registered

Ron, Communism began with Russian Bolshevik Revolution of October 1917, when the Czar was overthrown.

Hal

9. Joan Trigg

Joan Trigg Well-Known Member
    Registered

I was a child during World War II and I absolutely agree that this is the third world war. All this devastation is being caused without a shot being fired.
    We do not have a Covid epidemic as much as a Fear Epidemic. Common sense has completely gone out of the window. Until people stand up and say "enough" in large numbers nothing is going to change, things will get progressively worse.

10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here's a guy, in California of all places, who is warning that regular people are going to become revolutionary soon.
    -- Nationalist Review

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin - no offense - but really begin to wonder if your not a bit of an antagnoizer when it comes to politics and and doomsday stuff. I say this with humor and honesty at the same time.
    You don't even live in this forsaken country but your sure intrested in stiring up the pot here. However I guess it gives those who have nothing better to do something to fret over.
    I for one will continue on..can't see or hear the outside world from my house :rolleyes:

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

What is happening in the USA is happening all around the world. From inside a box you can not see the box but from outside you can. Being an outsider give me a better prospective than some on in the USA. What is happening in the USA like child trafficking, medical dictatorship, bad monetary problems, injustice in the justice system. These are world wide problem not just the USA I know you think that your world is the only one that is being attack but that is not true. The USA is strong enough to make a difference if the people step out side the box and see it.

13. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

One solution seems unlikely to happen, but if the major industrial democracies could get together and break up these giant international banks and other companies, limit personal wealth and restore business and news outlets to smaller size organizations , we might take our governments and economies back into our own hands.
    Nancy had a good point about this though. Such a coalition is unlikely to stick together because of cheaters.
    Another possibility is giving more power to the UN to accomplish the decentralization of power and capital, but that move towards world government is probably what our global ruling elite want.