World's Population Crashing?

Discussion in 'Science & Nature' started by Steven Stanick, Oct 20, 2020.

1. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The countries that understand the problem are not the ones making all those babies. As I said in a prior post, when economies get ushered in to the modern era, the birth rate voluntarily declines. To me, that's the only real solution to the problem, absent some inhumane China-like forced limit.

Regarding feeding everyone...we're screwing with the check and balances by doing that. Modern agriculture has removed natural population control. (I'm not referring to starvation, I'm referring to people adjusting naturally to the environment as they always have.)

Ed Wilson and Frank Sanoica like this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The reproduction of a race is 2.1 children if it falls below that ,that race will disappear the white race and Chinese race are convinced to reduce their children . While the Africans and other countries are putting out a lot more than 2,1 children Can anyone say genocide.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I don't follow your logic. If people are choosing not to have more children, where is this "genocide?"

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If your race does not reproduce it will die out. Who is convincing the people not to have children. It is only a choice when you have all the facts

5. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Oh poop. My decision to not have more children was my own. I knew our emotional and financial limitations; no one had to tell me "the facts." If others want to be broodmares and perpetuate their race, bully for them.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  6. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Sorry to say we are all controlled through education, media, peer pressure.

7. Beth Gallagher

Registered

And some of us know our own limitations.

8. Silvia Benoit

Silvia Benoit Veteran Member
    Registered

And I decided no to have kids.

9. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It may be sobering, somber, serious, that according to some of man's publshed decades ago plans,
    and according to God's Plan Published thousands of years ago,
    either way,
    soon between 4 billion and 7 billion people will die of famine, pestilence, warfare, and most people remaining in the world won't care a bit, really....
    anyway, there is a lot of suffering already, for the last few centuries, and more expected in the next few years or sooner.
    The population ? Yes, it will drop precipitously, by man's plan(or negligence) or by God's Plan.

10. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, all right.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  11. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Jeff Elohim

Unless I misunderstand the concept of ALMIGHTY GOD, "man's plan" is governed and dictated by "God's Plan", is it not? Therefore, one and the same thing, if you believe in the latter, and possibly neither, if you believe in the former. Oh, my, what am I to believe?

Frank

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  12. Jeff Elohim

Registered

For people who don't believe in God, it is noted that men without any god have planned the elimination of most of the world's people, as known for several decades now.

For those who believe in and trust the Father in heaven, the Father's Word Says that even after one-third (or some huge portion) of all mankind are killed, the remainder of mankind refuse to repent of serving demons. (whatever the remainder of mankind believes or thinks ).

So whatever people think they are to believe, whether in God or in man, most are headed for destruction in any case.

13. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

"...as known for several decades now.? By whom? I'm in the process of re-reading several things about how Europe, mainly the Germans, converted during the early middle ages. Many lives were lost during that process.

14. Jeff Elohim

Registered

Just found some of the referenced to >

20 The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood—idols that cannot see or hear or walk. 21 Nor did they repent of their murders, their magic arts, their sexual immorality or their thefts.

The Apocalypse (Revelation 9) ....third of mankind was killed....

The remainder, of course, all die later, many with suffering like a scorpion sting for
    I don't know about what you are referring to in Europe or the Germans.

The plans to eliminate most of the world have been openly published in the usa since about the 60's or 70's or 80's (it's all the same to me/ in my memory/ vague as to when, but clear as to what)
    and they
    even put up 'famous'? (or infamous?) stone monuments , I think in Georgia, USA, with this clearly described. (the plan or need to eliminate billions to get 'down to' the 'ideal' population (as they thought and planned) ) ....

15. Beth Gallagher

Registered

You are referring to the Georgia Guidestones. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

No mention of "eliminating" anyone; just a recommendation to maintain a global population of under 500,000,000. Here are the actual inscriptions...

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Traditional Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
    2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
    3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
    4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
    5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
    6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
    7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
    8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
    9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
    10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.