Yes Donald They Need To Build A Wall

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 2, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

How many times can these immigrants just walk across the border?

Triple Murder Suspect Was Deported 6 Times - Illegal Immigration -
    On The Record

2. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

as many as the Islamic democrats want

Frank Sanoica and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Those illegal immigrants are surely lucky that they can enter America and even commit crimes. But I wonder why they have to be deported and not jailed for the crimes they did. Anyway, I understand the sentiment against those so called Islamic extremists.

Sometime in 1988, my husband went to the US for a work stint. When I received his first letter (there was no internet yet, huh) he complained of being homesick. My recourse was to get a flight to America for a visit. I endured the long lines in the department issuing the passport. After a week, I finally got my passport and off I went to the US embassy. I had a job in a bank at that time but the consul stamped a visa denied on my passport. It was devastating for me because I had no intention of doing anything wrong. I only wanted to visit my husband and also to see some sights in America. It's really sad because I tried again after a month and got the same reply - visa denied.

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Now if you are an Islamic terrorist the government will fly you in freeand give you a place to stay.

5. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

Many Mexican immigrants are hardworking individuals who want to take care of their families. However, i would like to put a temporary ban on all immigration to allow th US to revamp its immigration policies. If i can't get that, then i will take the wall.